Jade Empire sequel confirmed

kumquatq3

In Kanada, it is still $40-$50.

My local Future Shop in Edmonton (downtown, 104th Ave and 109th Street) has Jade Empire: Limited Edition for sale at $29.99

So does their website

Gee, Volourn caught lying. How unusual.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"Gee, Volourn caught lying. How unusual."

No, you didn't. Edmonton means nothing. I didn't check out prices in Edmonton. The only Kanada that matters is the Kanada that directly effects my game purchases.

There's a difference between lying (ie. knowinglky hiding the truth) or not knowing every last detail (like me not knowing the price in some lame store in Edmonton).

So, no, I did not lie. I just did not care to include Edmonton in my statement to make some check.

I'm sure you'll find other palces that sell it for more than $50 and less than $40. Still won't mean I lied.

You lied about me lying.

Game over.

"The funny thing is that according to that website, the only edition that seems to be available is the limited edition"

:D

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I don't buy on the 'net. The net is sinful so its pricves don't count.

For example, the net version of EB is offering JE for $20 while my local EBs are offering it for around $40 last time I checked.

LOL

The mall.

P.S. They're both malls. Actually, the one closer to me which would be Northgate Square. :ermm:

And, I don't need proof that the net is evil. That's one of those undenible facts.

"Gee, Volourn caught lying. How unusual."

No, you didn't. Edmonton means nothing. I didn't check out prices in Edmonton. The only Kanada that matters is the Kanada that directly effects my game purchases.

If you're claiming that all of Kanada sells a game for a certain price, then you would still be incorrect. The fact that you only shop in one area is irrelevant.

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet

"If you're claiming that all of Kanada sells a game for a certain price, then you would still be incorrect."

Geez.. LOL The main problem here is when I wrote in Kanada people took it as I was literally spekaing for all of Kanada. It should have been obvious I don't know how much a certain game costs in every single town, village, and city in Kanada.

Just like others don't know the price of the game in every store in their specific country; but only the stores they've been too. Come on, people, use some logical common sense.

:p

Afterall, 'in Kanada' could mean any part of Kanada or the whole thing, and of course I don't pay attention what the prices are like in Alberta. It's not like I shop there. ;)

Have fun. :D

Edited by Volourn

You know what JE2 needs?

Ninjas!

I'm only sort of kidding.

Only sort of.

Playing the Thief games, Bloodlines, Deus Ex and similar games that work subtlety and finesse into the mix, a game which allows none feels just a bit less immersive.

JE had its own coherent gameplay dynamic, and it was certainly interesting, but I've grown rather fond of the "first person sneaker" element most FPRPGs/FPSRPG games introduce to at least some extent these days. I don't know if it can have any place in a design whose gameplay has more in common with Street Fighter 2 than with most FPRPGs/FPSRPGs, but I wish it could.

You said straight up that in Canada, the game still costs $40-$50. Which is not correct.

Backpedal all you want, but you're a fool if you seriously though people would recognize you were only talking about your one, overpriced store.

It'sa not my fualt Internet Geeks are known to be stupid, and take things too literal.

Deal with it.

If you felt you had to assume I was talking about ALL of Kaanda with its hundreds of thousnads if not millions of stores than you, sir, are on crack.

Just like people who posted about their country like England et al. cna't speak for every store in that country.

This should be obvious to alle xcept the obivlious.

I am in Kanada. It costs in the $40 in the stores I've checked.

Hence, in Kanada, it is $40-$50 as far as I'm concerned.

Game over. :)