favorite part of any star wars movie

x1Predator

^The sarcasm in here is so thick I can nearly taste it! (at least I hope it sarcasm?  :ph34r: )

I don't really have a favorite moment come to think of it .. although it pains* me to admit that I really liked the part where Anakin finally sucumbs to the dark side and has a little discussion with Obi-wan, resulting in a pretty good fight..

*pains me because I should like the old movies better..

I'm not being sarcastic. Jar Jar added much needed lighter moments to the Prequel Trilogy.

That little gungan never ceased to make me laugh every time he was on screen. :thumbsup:

Edited by Child of Flame

My favorite part was when Greedo shot first and all the Star Wars nerds start screaming foul.  :p

:) :) :p You are their leader hades!!!!

Also - shame on Lovewolf and withteeh for not knowing The Truth

I never saw the originals...I only saw the remakes from 1997. :">

Sorry, but the knowledge I had at the time of posting led me to that conclusion.

Thanks Vash, for clearing that up.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

the trooper charge by han... in the first movie... where he's chasing a bunch of stormies down a hall then they get reinforced and next thing you know he's running the other way.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The prequels would have been so much better without Jar Jar and that poor choice for young Anakkin in the first movie.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Child actors are always a tough choice. I re-watched Ep. 1 recently and his performance didn't seem too bad. Expectations were just so high going into it.

No one has commented on the breast grabbing scene when Leia gets shot. Didn't anyone else pause and rewind that scene like I did?

How is it badass to let a hired assassin sitting three feet away get in the first shot? Shooting first merely establishes Han as being not a cretin.

In any case if Greedo wanted to kill Han, surely he could do so from behind. I mean, why sit down to have a chat first? I'm giving you all fair warning now that if I ever come for you, you won't even know its happening, unless I miss.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I would say my favorite scene would be in RotJ when Luke stops being such a sissy and strides into Jabba's Palace, cloak flowing behind him. It really shows his transformation from a whining little girl (But I wanted to go look for power converters! Waaaaaaaah!) into a Jedi Knight.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Strides?I thought he just sneaked in using mind-tricks...

PS I haven't seen Ep3 yet.Does Natalie Portman do a gratuitous bikini moment like Carrie Fisher in RotJ?

Errr no... she's pregnant.

Luke does stride in to Jabba's palace, casually force chokes the gammorean guards; brushes aside bib fortuna with his old jedi mind trick and struts right up to Jabba. All the while never breaking step.

How is it badass to let a hired assassin sitting three feet away get in the first shot? Shooting first merely establishes Han as being not a cretin.

In any case if Greedo wanted to kill Han, surely he could do so from behind. I mean, why sit down to have a chat first? I'm giving you all fair warning now that if I ever come for you, you won't even know its happening, unless I miss.

Remind me never to piss you off. :p

On topic: The one scene where Chewie steals the AT-ST comes to mind when I think of ROTJ, that and the chubby animal trainer at Jabba's Palace breaking down crying and hugging somebody after he sees his Rancor dead. Oddly comical. :lol:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Hey,my only interest in the prequel trilogy is Natalie Portman :wub:If she looks rough I won't bother with RotS.

I do remember one scene where she was wearing a really hot blue dress and her nipples were sticking out :- and Im sure that there was another scene but just cant remember what it was.......grrrrrr <_<

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

I do remember one scene where she was wearing a really hot blue dress and her nipples were sticking out :-  and Im sure that there was another scene but just cant remember what it was.......grrrrrr <_<

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.