Spider-Man 3

Oerwinde

I don't think so. I was under the impression that Mr. Parker was going to be taken over by Venom/The Black Thing towards the middle of the film. I saw the trailer on MTV and at the end it's all like "THE GREATEST BATTLE IS WITHIN!"

I don't think that was parker in that second clip though. -_-

Oh. Well then, nevermind.

The second link didn't work for me.  Was it good?

May seems like a lifetime away right now...

The second clip was the end of a roughcut trailer with unfinished effects. Content wise its similar to the official trailer but with some extra stuff.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=58...3+trailer&hl=en

Edited by Surreptishus

I'm impressed. Let's see if it lives up to the trailer.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Wait, Sandman kills his uncle? What?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, I was wondering that too....didn't that guy who killed Ben die in the first one?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Yeah, and his face was different and he had a completely different body structure. Oh, and he fell out of a third story window onto some bullets or something.

Edited by thepixiesrock

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Haha, it'll turn out that Sandman isn't the same guy is the guy who killed Peter's uncle, and after he kills Sandman the police will be like "Woops, that's not the guy who killed your uncle." So in Spiderman 4, they'll be like, "Ok, we found the real guy who killed your uncle." Because hey, that's not the guy who killed his uncle.

The second link didn't work for me.  Was it good?

May seems like a lifetime away right now...

The second clip was the end of a roughcut trailer with unfinished effects. Content wise its similar to the official trailer but with some extra stuff.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=58...3+trailer&hl=en

Thanks Surrep!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Wait, Sandman kills his uncle?  What?

*covers ears* lalalalalalalala

Realisation that the only guy he's killed is the wrong guy + unfulfilled revenge now that he knows the real killer is still out there + symbiote = crazy spidey.

So maybe harry osborn isnt a proper baddie but uses the goblin tech to lay the smackdown on black spidey (racist). Couple this with feelings that Parker has hurt MJ by going with Gwen (fat) Stacy as part of his bad side and this is the honourable motivation for Harry Osborn. Of course this covers up the secret revenge feelings.

Meanwhile Eddie Brock prays to Jesus. So JC gives him the symbiote.

THE END.

Oops, if you aren't familiar with the black suit storyline then that trailer was a big dirty spoiler.

*penny drops*

Doesn't it come from space, an organism originally taking MJ's Husband's(he's an atronaut) body and transfering to Peter?

We need Calax.

Edited by metadigital

I believe you've got it right astr0. That's a huge spoiler, though.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I believe you've got it right astr0. That's a huge spoiler, though.

When that marketing machine starts rolling at full speed in a few months you'll have to go live in a dark hole in some mountain crevasse if you don't want to be spoiled.

Besides, it's not like Hollywood has ever followed the stories we love since birth in their adaptations.

I wouldn't be surprised if the suit in S3 is actually one of Peter's experiments gone wrong. Or maybe one of Osborne's.

Oops, if you aren't familiar with the black suit storyline then that trailer was a big dirty spoiler.

*penny drops*

Doesn't it come from space, an organism originally taking MJ's Husband's(he's an atronaut) body and transfering to Peter?

We need Calax.

I wasn't referring to the origin but the one you stated is the cartoon version. Also we don't need Calax, no offense to him.

I don't think Spider-Man killed that thug Surreptishus.

I was making assumptions as my memory of the film is hazy. Could it be argued that he intentionally allowed the thug to die?

*penny drops*

We need Calax.

I wasn't referring to the origin but the one you stated is the cartoon version. Also we don't need Calax, no offense to him.

ouch my feelings....

And right now there are two origins... One for the ultimate version one for the regular version. Ultimate version was created when peters dad tried to make a cure all in the form of the suit using genetics and his own dna... only problem was the suit went bad and cause psycological anomolies (or somthing I don't pay much attention to the Ultimates anymore).

616 (regular) version is a symbiote from space who has since had a "son" (carnage) and a grandson (Toxin... who wants to be a good person but doesn't know how)

Edited by metadigital

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.