DL's thread

Darth Launch

The Chinese would eat it even when it is not... :D Now that I think of it, I have eaten some strange things over time... :)) I guess caterpillars top the list. Snakes are a close second. Oh yeah, (Kafty), before you force choke me over the net, I have never eaten a dog before and have no plans to do so either.  :"> :blink:

Makes me happy to be vegertarian.

Got to feed 1.5 billion people somehow... ^_^

Oh yeah, DL still needs you! More participants, please!

You'll get it soon enough. Sorry, it's been a bit of a rush here. I try to get it done by tomorrow.

If you've got other, more important things to do, then please don't feel obliged to fill the questionnaires in... it's not a forced experiment... you're volunteers!

Just let me know if you've changed your mind and can't find the time to do it :)

DL

P.S. I shall rename this thread to include the discussion of food as it seems to be heading that way :blink:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I might be Scandinavian, but I don't really consider myself "lazy". In case you need more volunteers, just say so, I'll PM you my email address :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You'll get it soon enough. Sorry, it's been a bit of a rush here. I try to get it done by tomorrow.

If you've got other, more important things to do, then please don't feel obliged to fill the questionnaires in... it's not a forced experiment... you're volunteers!

Just let me know if you've changed your mind and can't find the time to do it :)

DL

P.S. I shall rename this thread to include the discussion of food as it seems to be heading that way :-

But in the PM you sent you said I was getting paid? :(

I might be Scandinavian, but I don't really consider myself "lazy". In case you need more volunteers, just say so, I'll PM you my email address :-

The more participants the better! :D It might be easier for me to just PM you the questionnaires and for you to PM me your responses back... I've done that with everyone else and it seems to have worked fine... unless you guys didn't think it was practical that way? :(

I'll PM you the questionnaires now and maybe you could let me know yourself if you'd prefer it as an email :)

CoF... I didn't say you'd be paid... well, not with money ;)

And Deraldin... I'm not sure what happened :)

What? I'm not scandinavian! How rude.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I might be Scandinavian..

:luck: Friend, foe or finn? :ph34r:

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"Toilet question?"

:)

You've all got me kind of curious about these deliberately mysterious questionnaires... ;)

If you're still looking for participants, I've got a few hours this afternoon, if that's enough time to complete things.

I'm trying to think up excuses to not get out there and rake the leaves...

Yes you are so be quiet and either do the questionnaires or tell me that you want out... thank you :o

"Toilet question?"

:rolleyes:

You've all got me kind of curious about these deliberately mysterious questionnaires... :)

If you're still looking for participants, I've got a few hours this afternoon, if that's enough time to complete things.

I'm trying to think up excuses to not get out there and rake the leaves...

It doesn't take very long at all... from what I've heard from the forum monkeys is that it takes about 5-10 minutes... but let me ask you one thing... are you Scandinavian? <_<

Yes you are so be quiet and either do the questionnaires or tell me that you want out... thank you :rolleyes:

See that red-lined thingie up there? That's a new personal message, Sap.

And sorry for taking so much time.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds