Blizzard Rumor

angshuman

Blizzard is a good company. One of the first computer games I bought was Diablo. :wub:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It's hamidon... and actually things can be pretty fun as you learn more about the world that this is set in...

Do they explain the origin of Hamidon's massive lag field ?

Simple, It requres a massive number of people to kill hamidon... and the lag is like what COV is right now. COV is going to be patched to tone down the lag and stability.

Blizzard North was the lords of the gaming industry. With them gone the creative stuff is gone... along with Chris Metzen (the guy who created Warcraft Starcraft and Diablo.)
Blizzard North were responsible for the Diablo series, hardly the best games ever to come out of Blizzard, and Metzen was merely the writer/art designer for those games, and as far as i know he's still working for Blizzard, or am i wrong?  :thumbsup:

Metzen is the one who wrote all the stories and did all the inital art for them. If you look in the back of the player manuals it'll say origional concept by Chris Metzen... Diablo was him and two other guys writing the story and script.. though he did do some of the art work. I think I remeber correctly that Warcraft and Starcraft are origionally his Ideas.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

And Diablo 2.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think it's safe to say there's nothing on this Earth Hades will enjoy anytime soon.

There are plenty of things I enjoy. Ultima 4, Ultima 7, Jade Empire, Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment, homemade pizza, killing characters of stupid players, german chocolate cake, Jack Daniels, and so forth and so on. If someone ever wants to get on my good side they get me a german chocolate cake and a galleon of milk. :D

Sacher torte?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Here?

kirottu said:

I like Diablo, but I would definitely prefer Starcraft II over Diablo 3. The Diablo series ended with all 3 primary evils dead, but Starcraft ended with a major cliffhanger! I wouldn't call it as bad as K2's ending, but it sure did feel like it wasn't supposed to end there. :lol: The Starcraft storyline is in desperate need of continuation.

900 posts and counting/spamming...

Edited by Mothman

So what do people think about Star Craft Ghost ?

Should have come out a long time ago.

But the PC is quite nice. :) Still can't figure out why they felt the need to change her hair from red to blonde, though.

I'm a little disappointed in the graphics, though. They seem kinda dated. :(

Edited by Mothman