Post your first post!

Surreptishus

My first post.

My first post in a forum ever.

wheee...

This is it.

I haven't changed. I'm still a lurker and my posts are still short and useless. Just like this one.

I've been around since the first day. Isn't that sad?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

My bet is still thet are doing a Hentai game ...

There

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Whose? Kirottu's?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 1 year later...

I'm bringing another dead Thread back, but here was my first post here.

Hello and Merry Christmas Everybody! It is Christmas where I live and it is the 1st December. Anyway, this Thread is to let everyone know that I've just joined the Forums, after having a look around. I'm Pottsie from LucasForums and I'm glad to have joined another Star Wars Forum where I can talk about KOTOR II: TSL with many other fans. I'm a Fanfic Writer at LF, so feel free to read them, etc.

As a Newbie, I have one request. Is there a site where I can find the portraits of every single Revan head, Exile head and all their Party Members, since I've noticed some members have got them. If anyone can find this for me, so I can use a Revan head for my Avatar (Diego Varen is my Revan's name and Varen is an anagram of Revan), then I'd be very grateful.

I hope I have a good time here. Thanks to the Moderators/Admins who activated my account, so I can post. I'm glad to getting to know you all, thanks very much and Merry Christmas Everybody.

Weren't long ago. Good topic, by the way. If anyone wants, I'll post my first post from LF here.

I'm bringing another dead Thread back, but here was my first post here.

Hello and Merry Christmas Everybody! It is Christmas where I live and it is the 1st December. Anyway, this Thread is to let everyone know that I've just joined the Forums, after having a look around. I'm Pottsie from LucasForums and I'm glad to have joined another Star Wars Forum where I can talk about KOTOR II: TSL with many other fans. I'm a Fanfic Writer at LF, so feel free to read them, etc.

As a Newbie, I have one request. Is there a site where I can find the portraits of every single Revan head, Exile head and all their Party Members, since I've noticed some members have got them. If anyone can find this for me, so I can use a Revan head for my Avatar (Diego Varen is my Revan's name and Varen is an anagram of Revan), then I'd be very grateful.

I hope I have a good time here. Thanks to the Moderators/Admins who activated my account, so I can post. I'm glad to getting to know you all, thanks very much and Merry Christmas Everybody.

Weren't long ago. Good topic, by the way. If anyone wants, I'll post my first post from LF here.

Me, neither. I think my first post in in Pottsie's thread...However it's nice meeting you guys...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Here's mine... LOL, I even managed to insert the word "Jefferson" in my first post... awww... I even wrote something about Grok, poor guy, he lost his job...

I found this on the Bioware boards:

Grok, of Atari Public relations, has spoken on the Atari forums about the D&D games in development.

Thank you for taking my rather obvious bait!

I expect to have an official announcement about the first title out in the next week or two. However, this is a console game and very unlike Temple, NWN, BG, etc. That said, it is absolutely fantastic -- so if you own a PS2 or Xbox you'll want ot keep an eye out for this one.

We'll also be announcing a new D&D title in May. Solid developer but not a RPG. More details to come then.

D&D Online -- this one has been announced and is being handled by the fine folks at Turbine. We'll be showing this game off for the first time in August of this year in Mexico!

There are however, two tentative annoucements we're planning for E3 that should be very big and just what you folks are looking for. I'm a big RPG geek myself and I'm excited...so that tells you something.

We've also got some new NWN stuff in the works that should be pretty cool.

So, lots of D&D goodness in the future.

Grok

Since there hasn't been any official announcement about the Delaware project, how can we be so sure it is Kotor2? Obsidian might be producing any of those games with Bioware and that  would mean that they are developing a d&d game which sounds quite cool to me.

Also I think that one of those games may be Jefferson: check out what I have wrote on this link:

http://forums.interplay.com/viewtopic.php?t=41404&start=0

Cheers.

PS: Sammael !!!!!! I have been looking for you everywhere!!!! Can you please send me the Jefferson material you haven't posted on the web? I want to learn a bit more about my dream game... Thanks in advance!

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

My first post.

My first post in a forum ever.

wheee...

This is it.

I haven't changed. I'm still a lurker and my posts are still short and useless. Just like this one.

I've been around since the first day. Isn't that sad?

I'm going to laugh - hell, giggle (girlishly, even) - at your social life's wane as stressed by your recently, uh, porked-up register.

Tee Hee. Hah.

Sort of hypocritical in a eyeless laughing at the purblind kind of way - I know, and definitely assent.

Here's mine... LOL, I even managed to insert the word "Jefferson" in my first post... awww... I even wrote something about Grok, poor guy, he lost his job...

Yeah, we can't just have a PR guy telling what the company is up to... Wasn't it something about letting hints of the two crpgs being NWN2 and BG3 slip at a message board?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein