Post your first post!

Surreptishus

Combat in KotOR wasn't bad... Combat in KotOR was cool. It had lightsabres for crying out loud...

smile.gif

I do agree it didn't have a wealth of tactical options to it, but it really REALLY didn't need it. The combat in KotOR, in fact the entire game, accomplished exactly what it set out to accomplish. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now, a sequel needs to improve in may areas and adding complexity to combat could be one, but it isn't necessarilly so. KotOR was a very streamlined game and complex combat could disrupt that which in turn really could make the game stutter.

I guess I haven't changed much. I still do either kinda short or very long posts and I still the voice of reason.

:)

And I still have the occasional urge to go out of my way to squash what I find to be BS comments.

(not that this post is an example of that, but looking through my history there were a few)

It is fantasy, as far as I know the StarWars blasters could never exist according to physics. I just fail to see why blasters should be able to break all the laws while projectile weapons must adhere to every rule.

Besides that, I could see a jedi using force powers to stop bullets ala The Matrix, although, I would find that cheesy. Anyway, in the end it should come down to what makes the game the most fun to play, not what makes it the most realistic or unrealistic.

I started off as an argumentative bastard.. maybe I still am :wub:

Here's mine while I was still in K2 frenzy :D

I don't understand one thing in particulare! When you see the message in T3 where Bastilla is speaking about Revan, The Exile apparently doesn't know who the women (Bastilla) in the message is and you can ask T3 a question - "friend of yours?" Now I ask myself if The Exile doesn't recognize Bastlla in the T3 message and obviously doesn't know how she looks like, why does he in the visions or during the character test (call it what you want) on Korriban recognizes Bastilla like he knows how she looks like?

:rolleyes:"

Here's mine while I was still in K2 frenzy :D

I don't understand one thing in particulare! When you see the message in T3 where Bastilla is speaking about Revan, The Exile apparently doesn't know who the women (Bastilla) in the message is and you can ask T3 a question - "friend of yours?" Now I ask myself if The Exile doesn't recognize Bastlla in the T3 message and obviously doesn't know how she looks like, why does he in the visions or during the character test (call it what you want) on Korriban recognizes Bastilla like he knows how she looks like?

:dancing:"

funny.. I never caught that.. :rolleyes:

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm wondering if that Korean guy was trying to poison people with the raw fish. He's definitely up to something naughty. I'm waiting for his wife to snap.

I'd say my favorite guy is the Hobbit Rockstar. He's by far the best actor. I haven't learned any names except "Jack", and that's just because the chick kept screaming it.

Wait, I'd have to say my favorite guy is the dead pilot. He had the best part.

"Wait, something huge is moving around outside...let me stick my head out the window and see!"

Some of my first posts conjure excellent memories of the first season of LOST. That's also one of the oldest active topics on this board.