halo: the movie

Blank

I still have one of my original controllers for the xbox. I didn't even know about the S controllers. And to be honest, i don't think they're as good as the originals. Why they switched them is beyond my knowledge.

Lonewolf: The graphics are not the only advantage for the xbox.

Name some more. Ones that aren't the usual fanboy bull****. Say something intelligible, and based on fact.

For instance, do the exact opposite of what I just did, which wasn't too bright.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I still have one of my original controllers for the xbox. I didn't even know about the S controllers. And to be honest, i don't think they're as good as the originals. Why they switched them is beyond my knowledge.

Name some more. Ones that aren't the usual fanboy bull****. Say something intelligible, and based on fact.

For instance, do the exact opposite of what I just did, which wasn't too bright.

Not having to deal with Japanese games for the most part?

"Toshi! We have to rescue the Princess from the Okadameleon!"

"Okay! I'll get in my macross gundam and contact Bubblegum Command!"

"Great! I'll take the leopard through the marmalade trees!"

Not having to deal with Japanese games for the most part?

"Toshi! We have to rescue the Princess from the Okadameleon!"

"Okay! I'll get in my macross gundam and contact Bubblegum Command!"

"Great! I'll take the leopard through the marmalade trees!"

Subjective :- (I agree though)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

I was going to back myself up, but it was late and i was tired. Now that im awake i can tell you that im not having another console war. The Xbox is superior in graphics and power. The choice of games for both the Xbox and PS2 is open for speculation. End of discussion.

Peter Jackson directed my favorite movies of all time (LOTR) :( . I have every faith that he will do a good job with the movie...and if it sucks I wont buy the DVD ;) . But then again movies made from games dont really do so well and vice-versa. (Such as Van Helsing, Spider Man, Batman Begins, The Thing...ect. ect.) <_< <_<

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Peter Jackson directed my favorite movies of all time (LOTR) :shifty: . I have every faith that he will do a good job with the movie...and if it sucks I wont buy the DVD :huh: . But then again movies made from games dont really do so well and vice-versa. (Such as Van Helsing, Spider Man, Batman Begins, The Thing...ect. ect.) <_<  <_<

I liked Spider Man. The first game i played on my Box ever. I still play it from time to time. I love the green goblin unlockable.

Peter Jackson directed my favorite movies of all time (LOTR) :lol: . I have every faith that he will do a good job with the movie...and if it sucks I wont buy the DVD :shifty: . But then again movies made from games dont really do so well and vice-versa. (Such as Van Helsing, Spider Man, Batman Begins, The Thing...ect. ect.) <_<  <_<

I liked Spider Man. The first game i played on my Box ever. I still play it from time to time. I love the green goblin unlockable.

The first Spiderman was okay, the fact that your webs could stick to the clouds was unrealistic, but the second game was fun for me. The game itself never stopped, and the city is kinda like GTA. I loved the second game, but not the system I bought it for, but I won't get into that (again).

A 12? :) On what scale?

- Everlast

Ahh, that's what you meant.

So...forgive the ignorance, I'm an idiot American remember, but would 12+ be anything like our PG-13 rating?

- Everlast

I dont get it either, I think its just because it was the only decent FPS available for the Xbox.. and the massive PR hype Ms bought for it

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Co-op mode. That's all.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

On X-Box, that is.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

One question... what made the first Halo game so "cool" ?

For me it was a dull derivative and unoriginal example of an FPS that was superceded by those that came before and after it. The vehicles were nice but thats it.

What made it cool? Ahhh the fact that before I got my Xbox, I was using (on not very frequent occassion, lol) my old PS1...need I say any more? lol o:)

Mind you, once I completed it, I have not played it since, as it does get very, very repetitive...not like the KOTOR series :-

It just seemed one of the better games out there at that time, and I quite enjoyed it at the time...