Mounts?

Weiser_Cain

Aside from barbie, how many games out there actually have/had mounts? And did they matter?

How many? Uh..

Daggerfall had mounts. They were great, as that game is HUGE, and you were allowed to have a cart which could carry a lot of stuff.

Shadow of the Colossus has a mount. I haven't played thatr game myself though so I don't know what it's good for.

And those two are the only ones I can think of.. :thumbsup:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The Grand Theft Auto games.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

God of War and Fable, if that counts as mounting... :lol:

Fable? What mounts?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ocarina of Time probably the best mount. Shadow Of Collosus , Twilight Princess for those who played the "duel on the bridge".

Yes they matter since they are integrel to the gameplay, rather than just for traveling about.

There is also Pippa Funnells Studfarm, if your into that sort of thing.

DaggerFall and Ultima Online, they are good time savers.

EverQuest - not having to sit down to meditate makes them invaluable since you always count as sitting while you ride (or did when I played at least).

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Quest for Glory 2 had one, too; was great for getting back to the city in a hurry, if you ever got lost. Integral part of the plot, too.

How you people could ever forget Roget the Saurus and still call yourselves gamers is beyond me... :D

Edited by Magnum Opus

Quest for Glory 2 had one, too; was great for getting back to the city in a hurry, if you ever got lost. Integral part of the plot, too.

How you people could ever forget Roget the Saurus and still call yourselves gamers is beyond me... :D

I didn't forget! I'd just never heard of Roget... :lol:

The "Battlefield" series are agood example.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

And there's Sacred. You could fight on horseback.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

^True?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Awesome.

kirottu said:

4 more and you hit magical line.

kirottu said: