Peragus/Taris preference

OE overreacts damn much with these powers.....People can turn "invisible" at will...

I think you make a good point. With all due respect to the very talented OE, I personally think LA should have a veteran EU writer to write the overarching story in these games....these games are where most new continuity is coming from and it needs to be handled right.

Then, the developer would tweak it to RPG format, with sidequests and the like.

I think Tom Veitch should handled this. He was responsible for designing entire ancient republic setting, with all details and historical events, so naturally lamers like Mike Gallo can't be a serious match for him.

Have Veitch been a senior writer for all KOTOR trilogy we would have excellent, deep and logic story arc - like OT and prequels have.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I think Tom Veitch should handled this. He was responsible for designing entire ancient republic setting, with all details and historical events, so naturally lamers like Mike Gallo can't be a serious match for him.

Have Veitch been a senior writer for all KOTOR trilogy we would have excellent, deep and logic story arc - like OT and prequels have.

Perhaps we can write to LFL and ask them to have Veitch write the script for 4,5, and 6...an Exar Kun/Nomi Sunrider prequel trilogy.

I think if the comic book writers ideas are such that Mandalorians got thier reputation as being great warriors came form thier great flying cocroaches that could shoot down spaceships with their great lasers that poked out of the roaches nose.

good for the kiddies, but not really for adults :ermm:

Edited by grayjo

What exactly is the issue here? Kreia turning invisible or not doesn't make Peragus better or worse - plus it was only for a short movie and since I've only played the game once, I actually considered that maybe Sion had to use Force Sight to see as well given how messed up he is.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Anyone responsible for the Tales of the Jedi era shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a Star Wars product.

Stop talking blasphemous nonsenses

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I agree with GoA. Good stories and. TotJ shouldn't be written on the same sentence.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It is not sense. It your subjective opinion, nothing more.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Grr! Angry. :angry:

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The first time I played Peragus I enjoyed it more because the whole mystery thing was fresh and I found it kind of interesting. Taris was just a tad to cookie cutter for me personally, but now that I have played games multiple times I would rather play Taris than Peragus. I thought Peragus was a well written part of the game, just not all that exciting on the 3rd playthrough.

Edited by Maverick4101

I liked Taris better. It seemed more active and more exciting. Peragus was good because of all the mystery thing but it seemed quite boring after a while.

You want to know a really boring planet (Kotor II)? Korriban. I found it extremely boring.... except for the cave with those images of the exile's past, but that was the most it got to. The rest was plain and you could see how the developers didn't bother doing much with Korriban.

Korriban was last minute addition to the TSL. It replaced the Droid Planet.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: