God told me to invade Iraq

Baley

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama understanding the joy of Hanukkah.

Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of 'Hop on Pop'.

Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been matter.

Africa is a nation that suffers from icredible disease.

President of the United States of America - George W. Bush

8):lol::lol: ....sorry, I couldn't resist...... :lol::lol::lol:

at least bush in his blissful ignorance belives in what he's preaching, that can't be said about blair, i wonder what they got on him

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

What we need is to mix the two.  We need a crazy exploding Bush!  (w00t)

Let me go get my girlfriend....

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

everyone of you that believes this is true is really, truly, an ignoramus. does anyone in here have any idea what it means to think for yourselves? the bbc "documentary" quotes a palestinian leader. not bush. unbelievable how easy it is to fool you masses. only ONE response said to remain skeptical out of three pages. the usual suspects show up and sure enough, more bush hating drivel. you believe it simply because you want to.

unbelievable. and we wonder why our world is going to hell (metaphorically, of course).

how did commissar put it... yeah, we're laughing, not in the laughing with you sort of way, but laughing at you.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

so much for journalistic integrity from the bbc. nothing unusual. d'ya think maybe they shoulda gotten more than just quotes from palestinian ministers? maybe, just maybe?

taks

comrade taks... just because.

You mean like an admission of guilt from Bush or his administration? They're not *that* dumb. :D

Regardless, it's true that this is likely exaggeration, since every form of media is fundamentally biased and politicized. The fact that Bush making an ass out of himself managed to make itself known through every avenue of media reporting, however, is truly extraordinary. Either we really have an idiot for a President, or the administration really believes that a mask of idiocy will garner votes from the average joe. Neither case bodes well for the prospect of intelligence in America.

Edited by Azarkon

There are doors

Taks - Perhaps you missed it but Hildegard did post two direct quotes from Bush that are not from the BBC report:

"God told me to strike at Al Qaida and I struck them, and then He instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East".

"I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. I am doing the Lord's work".

Taks - Perhaps you missed it but Hildegard did post two direct quotes from Bush that are not from the BBC report:

"God told me to strike at Al Qaida and I struck them, and then He instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East".

"I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. I am doing the Lord's work".

It's either sickening to a rather unspeakable degree, or completely and utterly adorable...

I'm currently undecided as to which one fits more... :thumbsup:"

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Creepy :rolleyes:

This guy needs to be forced out of office.

America is not a theocracy.

Too late to stop the neoconservatives now. :rolleyes:

Emigrate to EU!

european-union-home.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

the usual suspects show up and sure enough, more bush hating drivel.  you believe it simply because you want to.

unbelievable.  and we wonder why our world is going to hell (metaphorically, of course).

Yeah, actual quotes from a respected news agency is apparently not enough to convince someone with half their face up between Dubya's buttocks.

Noone is wondering why the world is going to hell. It's obviously because there are some people who can't see the faults in their leader until it's too late, be it an american or anyone else.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah he said it before those things in Baley's link, but I only think it's one of those Bush's stupid excesses or his stupid strategy to make himself look 'very religious' in the eyes of leaders in the Middle East to gain their support....

If you read my post more carefully, that was a quote of Hitler, not Bush.

What scares and upsets me more is quotes of DeLay and that guy Rehnquist who really mean what they're saying!

Edited by Hildegard

I know I supported the war, but am I the only person who would have preferred Bush went on a kind of dark glasses and rhythm and blues kind of mission?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

2003-01-25%20Bush%20Iraq%20William%20Tell%201m.JPG

:rolleyes:

....one of my favourite....

Gold ;)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

the usual suspects show up and sure enough, more bush hating drivel.  you believe it simply because you want to.

unbelievable.  and we wonder why our world is going to hell (metaphorically, of course).

Yeah, actual quotes from a respected news agency is apparently not enough to convince someone with half their face up between Dubya's buttocks.

Noone is wondering why the world is going to hell. It's obviously because there are some people who can't see the faults in their leader until it's too late, be it an american or anyone else.

Seconded my Swedish brother, couldn't have said it better myself. :ermm:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Yeah he said it before those things in Baley's link, but I only think it's one of those Bush's stupid excesses or his stupid strategy to make himself look 'very religious' in the eyes of leaders in the Middle East to gain their support....

If you read my post more carefully, that was a quote of Hitler, not Bush.

What scares and upsets me more is quotes of DeLay and that guy Rehnquist who really mean what they're saying!

Oops. Sorry for the wrong quote.

Though I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that quote from Hitler is indeed what Bush believes in. A Christian's purpose in life is to serve God truthfully and faithfully. If Bush does not believe in what he was doing then he wouldn't have called himself a Christian.

However, let's give credit where credit is due. Bush has done the entire world a favor by getting rid of the Taliban and Saddam. As for the civilian casualties caused, I don't think any other country could have done any better than the US.

And when Bush will get rid of other dictators like Mubarak who is 100 times more primitive and opressive than Saddam ever was, and additionally has full support of the USA? :ermm:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: