God told me to invade Iraq

Baley

2003-01-25%20Bush%20Iraq%20William%20Tell%201m.JPG

:)

....one of my favourite....

Gold :lol:

And blatantly ignorant, as well as the person who commented. :) Tell me, does anyone here recall the bomb detonated purposely in a crowd of children earlier this year? And it was done by no other than.... THE INSURGENTS!!! OMG!!!!! THE SAME PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR IRAQ'S FREEDOM!!!!

Edited by Mothman

"Tell me, does anyone here recall the bomb detonated purposely in a crowd of children earlier this year? And it was done by no other than.... THE INSURGENTS!!! OMG!!!!! THE SAME PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR IRAQ'S FREEDOME!!!!"

You fail the thread.

edit: Also, that picture there? Way too heavy handed to be funny at all.

Edited by Sarjahurmaaja.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

I say let the Iraqies deal with themselves. If the people can be bullied by insurgents then they don't deserve to be free. If they want the same freedoms as the US let them fight the nsurgents themselves. Let them mind their own store and let our troops come out and let our resources go to the hurricane hit areas.

Sarj, stop being an ass, okay.

You have a different opinion than Mothman, so be it but he hasn't 'failed the thread" any more than you have. How the hell can you "fail the thread" anyway? We aren't getting graded or anytihng. There is no stick in the mud professor at my back making marks in his grade book. o:)

There's such anger in this thread... o:)

Quit it ya silly ****s, and lets have a bit of the civil debate going here.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

There is nothing wrong with a bit of antagonism, as long as it is constructive. First off I doubt God really gives a shat what is going on in the world. He created 3 religions that are at each others throats and is doing nothing about it. He created the religions, they are his responsibility and I hold Him accountable.

Secondly Bush is an idiot. He did right to destroy the Taliban in Afganistan for they we directly tied to Al Qaeda and they attacked us. I have no problems with wiping them out completely and totally. What Bush ****ed up is when he moved on from Afganistan, without finishing off Al Qaeda and killing Osama Bin Ladin, and moved on to Iraq.

Iraq had no capabilties to attack the US on US soil, no weapons of mass destruction (yes Saddam used them in the past but he used them up), and very much contained. Also there are no ties to Saddam's regime to Al Qaeda. In fact Osama and Saddam hated eac hother by all accounts.

Bush wanted oil and revenge and nothing else.

Edited by Hades_One

"There's such anger in this thread..."

Maybe in the reader. And in the fellow below.

Ahem...I'm quite calm, I can assure you. A bit depressed, but that's how it goes. o:)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

"Let's back up a bit. I'm curious Sarj, why do I fail the thread in your eyes?"

For no other reason than addressing the cartoon about the imprecision of precision bombs by informing the relevant people of some heinous terrorist action. Missing the point much?

I, however, forgive you. You must've been confused by that other thread.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

"Let's back up a bit. I'm curious Sarj, why do I fail the thread in your eyes?"

For no other reason than addressing the cartoon about the imprecision of precision bombs by informing the relevant people of some heinous terrorist action. Missing the point much?

I, however, forgive you. You must've been confused by that other thread.

That so? Well, it may come as a shock to you, but my main point was that so far the biggest civilian casualties have come from the insurgents themselves, not our "precise" bombs. You were the one missing the point. o:)

"That so? Well, it may come as a shock to you, but my main point was that so far the biggest civilian casualties have come from the insurgents themselves, not our 'precise' bombs."

See, that is missing the point. No one in this thread claimed it was the other way around, nor does that cartoon, either.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

Ahem...I'm quite calm, I can assure you. A bit depressed, but that's how it goes. :(

Maybe this can cheer you up:

This is merely a joke to cheer wolfie up.

Suddenly, the world seems so much brighter....in a terrible, "OMG WTF!!1!!!!1!!!!!1!1111! THE ANTI-CHRIST IS IN CONTROL OF NUCLEAR ARMS!!!!1!!!1!!!111!!!" kind of way.

- Everlast