What's in a name?

Cantousent

I can't change my name anymore.  I did, though.  I changed my name for a few months on the IP boards.  My name was Cantousent.  I actually prefer that name, but changing your name is a pretty dramatic move on a message board.  You can't write all those words words words without putting something of yourself in the name.  I ended up with buyer's remorse and changed it back to Eldar.

So, while I would love to change my name, I didn't really figure I would when I created this thread.  I might have, I guess, if something really funny or outright cool popped up.  The thing is, there are tons of names that are funnier, cooler, or funnier and cooler than "Eldar."  *shrug*  ...But I'm just Eldar.

You sound like you're having some sort of identity crisis.

Be proud of your online personna, or I'll send Volourn to your home to r00fle you to death.

How about "rOOfles!" then? Or is it reserved for Volo? :ph34r:

Or, say, one of those Eldar farseer names? They're kinda cool, albeit nerdy. :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

You should have gone for it, my Commie friend.

I'm not having an identity crisis, SS. More of a spam crisis. If you send Vol over to R00fles me, then I will change my name to Eld00fles.

BTW: Nice to see you, Kitty. I didn't think we got you around this neck of the woods these days.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think, if anything, you should change your name to Mr. Eldar, that sounds impressive and deserves respect >_<.

I have too tried to change my name recently, just to get the bloody 12 off the end of my name, but to no avail as of yet >_<.

The artist formally known as Eldar?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

"That may be, but Dr.Eldar is the most deserving of respect."

only if it is an md... any yutz can get a doctorate nowadays.

get a doctorate in something silly like holistic medicine or new age religion or applied mathematics?

bah.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

My lawful nature utterly resents name changes.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

sure you can, but the doctorate ain't awarded by an accredited university or somesuch. is how chiropractors can call selves Dr. So n' So.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Hey, since you got upgraded to Moderator earlier, you should go for Modereldar.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Modereldar. hahahaha. Comedy.

For this board, the only doctor of any use would be a Psychiatrist.

Why should I be the only one with a makeover? Who else would like a suggestion for a new name? We can throw something out there for everyone!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Modereldar.  hahahaha.  Comedy.

For this board, the only doctor of any use would be a Psychiatrist.

Why should I be the only one with a makeover?  Who else would like a suggestion for a new name?  We can throw something out there for everyone!

I Am

One step above Eldar so far as outright arrogance goes!