Favourite character in K2

Which character in K2 did you prefer?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which character in K2 did you prefer?

• Bao-Dur
    • Atton
    • Mira
    • Hanharr
    • G0T0
    • HK-47
    • T3-M4
    • Disciple
    • Handmaiden
    • Visas

Insanity does strange things to the mind and judgement.

I thought Carth said it was the Force that did that.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Voted HK-47 because he was an awesome character in both games. Did anyone manage to get him to talk about Revan and their history. I think I only managed to get him to admit that he was used in the mandalorian wars to assasinate specific targets.

i was doubting between bastilla, handmaiden and HK-47;

Handmaiden wasnt an option cuz i don't rly like her, awfull haircut, and sneaking into my ship like that is rude <_<, i'd prefer atris... :thumbsup:

Bastilla sure is the hottest of the bunch, but since romance or anything intimate isnt possible in KotOR (hooray for Fable :-) it wasnt so interesting either

HK-47 has great talking qualities, especially when u are dark sided and a nice history, too bad KotOR 2 wasn't finished and for example the HK-50 factory never came out x_x, and the "repairing HK-47" thing in KotOR 1 was the best ^_^

Visas is hotter. (Maybe organize yet another poll? Although of course Bastila will be the winner...) Interestingly, in a similar poll on a Russian KOTOR forum Visas turned to be the most favorite... However, I voted for Mical because he's, basically, a male Visas ;), although not as developed. And because everyone seems to hate and taunt him. (Unlike G0-T0, he didn't deserve that.)

Mmm... Mira... *drool*

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

i really like mira but the fact that she gives u the cold shoulder kinda blew <_< i would of liked to have her as a romance option even if it was 'hard to get' kinda thing

actually on a whole the character development looked like it was all just to jedify them because half way through the game they all had nothing more to say except for the same old options you had from the beginning

• 1 month later...

G0-T0 was my favourite character, apart from mandalore-they both were great characters. (Dont ask why, unless you're not expecting an answer)

I liked Bao-Dur, Hanharr, HK and Mira too.

Edited by Styur Voln

• 5 months later...

It has been a while since I have been browsing about the forums. Sorry if Mandalore's name was not in this poll. In any case, it is more like a poll/discussion together rather than a vote-only option. Feel free to use it for K2-related stuff...

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

As long as it stays on topic, it should be fine.

For now.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Wow. I voted in this thread but never said who I voted for...oh well.

Anyone who knows me from the BioWare site shouldn't be too surprised to learn that I voted for Bao-Dur. His smooth calming voice and the fact that he's the only truly sane person on the Hawk were big points in his favor. Not to mention I seem to have something for men who, literally, have horns (**coughValencough**). :thumbsup:

My first playthrough I took Bao with me everywhere (eh, who am I kidding I still do that :shifty: ) and I kept telling everyone I'm not a Jedi anymore, I'm not a Jedi until I said it him and he responded with the line that's in my sig. It made me stop and think that he's right. A title does not make a Jedi. Atris still called herself a Jedi, but it was obvious that she was leaning more towards the DS and the Sith. My Exile still behaved like a Jedi even if she no longer carried the title. Same with being a General, she still slipped in to General mode occasionally which is probably part of the reason Bao constantly calls her "General".

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Bao-Dur with his bottled up anger is both useful and a good influence on any LSer.

Disciple is a nice guy but he is too much of a fanboy.

Atton is a creepy nice guy but he is in it for personal redepmation than anything.

Visas Marr is an abused victim that suffered from a dependant personality disorder.

Handmaiden is an amazon with a fetish for nude sparring.

Hk-47 is an homodical assassin droid that is made by one of my favorite Sith Lords, Darth Revan.

Haharr is a psychotic wookie, enough said

Mira is a beautiful redhead with a fiery personality

Kreia is an old hag which I do trust more than the Jedi Council. **** I trust Darth Malak over the Jedi Council...................but Master Vandar is so cool and so is Yoda.

Mandalore is a Mandalorin leader with his own goals.

Bao-Dur is best of the group.

Thanks for being elaborate with K2 responses. So far, I think my ideas about K2 are almost dry beyond further thinking, so I leave this topic to anybody interested in continuing this discussion further.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

HK-47. He seems to match me perfectly. Except I may take it a tad too far.....

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.