Characters Names

they are the characters you always meet in FF. "Generic NPC1" and "Generic NPC2" they write around the need for their names.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yeah, always follow the words of Battlewookiee... strong with the Force is he. :D

One of Obsidian's less impressive qualities is their abundant lack of creativity. I mean, I can come up with a Star Wars-ish name for the exile... and they can't come up with individual names for the Twin Sun Sisters?! Plus, on top of that you have the whole "Handmaiden"/"Disciple" crap... and you do find out that they actually have names, so why the hell aren't we using them during the game?! I mean, did they call Luke Skywalker "The Dirty Little Boy from Tatooine who is Strong in the Force, but Doesn't Know It Until He Encounters an Old Man Wearing Plain Robes"?? Nope... although if Obsidian had filmed the movie, then perhaps they would have. :thumbsup:

I hope its not too much to ask if they could give ALL characters involved in the plot of KOTOR III a name. If they need help in that respect, I'll be happy to provide my Star Wars-ish Naming Services. :lol:

Matadore shoots. And misses.

Nobody takes damage.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, always follow the words of Battlewookiee... strong with the Force is he.  :D

One of Obsidian's less impressive qualities is their abundant lack of creativity. I mean, I can come up with a Star Wars-ish name for the exile... and they can't come up with individual names for the Twin Sun Sisters?! Plus, on top of that you have the whole "Handmaiden"/"Disciple" crap... and you do find out that they actually have names, so why the hell aren't we using them during the game?! I mean, did they call Luke Skywalker "The Dirty Little Boy from Tatooine who is Strong in the Force, but Doesn't Know It Until He Encounters an Old Man Wearing Plain Robes"?? Nope... although if Obsidian had filmed the movie, then perhaps they would have.  ;)

I hope its not too much to ask if they could give ALL characters involved in the plot of KOTOR III a name. If they need help in that respect, I'll be happy to provide my Star Wars-ish Naming Services.  :)

they did give Disciple and handmaiden names... Mical and Brianna respectivly.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Ohwhat and Afooliam

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said