Star Wars Fan Art

Zulu - The details on Bastila's robe looks great now! :ermm:

Sentry - Great starts! That group pic is coming along very well. I think the poses work pretty well. But if you are not completely satisfied, how about adding some interaction among the crew then?

Thanks again for the comments.

Good looking stuff Sentry, and yes, I think you're right about the adjustments you made - I'll look in to fiddling with that when I get back. Cheers :lol:

Okay I have to go now, but cheers again, stay safe, and I'll see you next side of Sunday :ermm:

Hopefully.

Regarding Zulu's piece: It's much better than what it started off as. But I think it would be much, much better if you got rid of the title. It hurts the composition. You have a piece that draws the viewer's eyes to the center and then, boom, there's this lonely white element far to the right. It looks out of place and hurts the unity of the piece. If you really want the title in there, I suggest you place it as an overlay, so that it isn't too apparent.

Cheers. :)

Yay! (w00t)

Thanks sooooooooooooo much ED! I totally loooooove it. That's going straight to my Bastila files on my comp! :D

And that Malak looks great! Better then before I think. The neck is a little better, so that's good. Nice! :-

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

See? Doctor Draken knows exactly what artists should draw.

"Draw two of these, and call me in the morning."

Me likey the Carthey, ED. :huh: Very nice.

julian- Nice random hot chick! :o

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

DL: I didn't like that Malak...in fact he didn't look like Malak, and he wasn't as sexy as I wanted him to be...So I re work on my sketch and here's the result (much better I think...)

Draken Fett: Here's your Bastila!

Zulu: You defenitly have to finish that wallpaper! I want it on my computer... ;)

Sentry: That Lord Satasn has also to be finish :blink: 

ED :wub:

Nice looking Bastila. :o