Star Wars Fan Art

Great work Julian... I've never even pretended to be able to draw Atris so you're already ahead of me there... don't be so hard on yourself kiddo... :thumbsup:

That's an awesome Mira, ED! She's totally hot... you're right about her facial expression but I doubt the fanboys will be looking there ;)

I can't wait for your next picture... ED... I wonder who it'll be of... :-" :shifty:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

nice pics julian and ED, keep it up! :thumbsup:

I'm gonna see if I can crank out another drawing, although I won't really be able to tell who it is until I get started lol...SOOooo....I guess I'll start after I finish some work I got :shifty:

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

Nice Mira, Enha! Very awesome. :thumbsup:

Oh, and I don't suggest asking me for constructive criticism, julian. I can't do stuff like this:

You might get atris' hair thinner, the left eye is too small ( remember that the distance between the two eyes is one eye), the chin is too thick. Mouth ok, ear ok and nose ok

Don't worry it's already a good pic, and with a little improvement will be excellent!

The best I can do is:

Uhh....constructive criticism? Er....um....the thing is sorta messed up, 'cause the other thing is blocking the thing from the other thing....

See?

Summary: Me no good at criticism. :shifty:

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Here comes my little Mira...there are a lot of troubles I know (the right arm doesn't fit and the facial expression is not really Mira...)

Pencil specially for DL ;)

Inked and coloured too :-

@ julianw: Atris win the fight this time ;) ...

For the constructive criticism (I hate to do that but you ask...): you might get atris hair thinner, the left eye is too small ( remember that the distance between the two eyes is one eye), the chin is too thick. mouth ok, ear ok and nose ok ;) 

Don't worry it's already a good pic, and with a little improvement will be excellent!

@shryke: hope you'll enjoy it even if proportions are not really good... :ph34r:

*bows*

I think I'm in love. ;):wub::wub:

Enha_Dyone, you draw the lightsaber hilts too small.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Julian - I like her expression and I think she would look good colored just as she is. :)

ED- very nice Mira and its always fun to see it come together like that. The lightsabers as well as her hands could be a bit bigger, but overall its a great pose and a good look for her. :)

Way! Worth waiting for, definiately :)) :shifty:

Critique - I'm not sure, but I personally think that the distance between her navel and her crotch looks too small - I may be wrong on that.

Apart from that, absolutely fantastic! :D

I like your Atris, Julian - I don't think it looks too bad :)

What?!?! DL gets a picture dedicated to her, but I don't!?! Somebody's getting slapped!

Seriously though, totally bad ass Malak, Enha. I like the eyes....very Sithy! :blink:

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Woooo!! Some more great work! :wub:

I've gotta say i actually love your style Sentry, i don't know what it is about it but i really like it!! :) :) Great pic!

Wicked-cool Malak pic there ED, although i do agree it does look a bit too beefy round the neckage area. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Here are some approved conceptual pieces for the mod Rise of the Sith, currently being made for K2. You can find out more about it from http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=36168&hl= and http://infinite-empire.org/. Gsccc, my project lead, has approved the bottom blaster concept, the top helmet design, a slightly modified version of Sith Fighter 03, and a slightly modified version of Sith Fighter 04 (minus the lightsabers).

kbp0024tc.th.jpghelmet0023su.th.jpgsithsnub0026um.th.jpgsithsnub0034lk.th.jpg

Good work, Zulu! (And thanks for your comments)

I have a few suggestions, though. I think that if you included the environment around her (ie. the Star Forge chamber where she's actually doing her Battle Meditation) it would make this pic a far more immersive experience. The straight line there hurts the professionalism of the piece. Also, I think that there's too much emphasis on the Battle Meditation and too little on Bastila. She's really drowned in all that light and barely registers as an object in the drawing. I think that if you make the Battle Meditation more faded, you'll still have everything plus Bastila will be more apparent. And the Battle Meditation will look more dreamlike, which may or may not be a nice effect.

Very great pic Zulu :lol: , can't wait to see the finished shot... ;)

ED :thumbsup:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------