Grabbed by the ghoulies help!

Revan_2005

Could very well have been a 7-year-old kid...as far as you know...

Then he shouldn't be in charge of a pc without supervision, should he. :)

No, not if the internet is plagued with people incapable of simply answering a question, or politely pointing the kid in the right direction, without the need for extensive sarcasm, and basic jerk...ness.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Could very well have been a 7-year-old kid...as far as you know...

Then he shouldn't be in charge of a pc without supervision, should he. :)

No, not if the internet is plagued with people incapable of simply answering a question, or politely pointing the kid in the right direction, without the need for extensive sarcasm, and basic jerk...ness.

I have never heard of the game. Nor should I have. Why should I do the work for him?

If I give him the fish, next time he can't eat he'll come to me.

I'm helping his development by teaching him to rely on his own wits and use the search function!

And if insulting people is the sign of a jerk, then you are a hypocrite. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ouch. Stings...

Wait, when did I insult...........oh, yeah, right...the jerk thing. Don't take it too personally, or anything, I just have a bit of a problem with people neglecting to provide aid, when they can very well do so, with little or no effort.

"I have never heard of the game. Nor should I have. Why should I do the work for him?

If I give him the fish, next time he can't eat he'll come to me.

I'm helping his development by teaching him to rely on his own wits and use the search function!"

#1: Why post in a topic called "Grabbed By the Ghoulies help!" if you haven't heard of the game, and can't provide any help?

#2: I highly doubt he would grow dependent upon you...

#3: True...but there are better, less malicious ways of going about it.

"And if insulting people is the sign of a jerk, then you are a hypocrite. :) "

Can't argue that...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

I entered the thread because I though it might contain some humorous content (aside from the illiteracy of the poster, of course).

When I read the post, I was shocked at the audacity of the poster. And I responded (in a polite way) by asking the poster to please explain.

Why is it better for me to use google than the poster? The poster seemed to be able to get to this part of the internet okay, so typing in the same request at google would have provided the answer sought!

So you see I was helping the poster.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It actually isn't worth arguing...considering that you're right, and I'm going on about nothing.

Truly sorry, just had a...less than decent day, and I'm not thinking too clearly at the moment.

Once again, my apologies...

- Everlast

Amazingly enough, that was dead on. I did happen to slam into some ass in a Suburban...he just had to try it, when I'm going fifty, fifty feet away. :)

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

I entered the thread because I though it might contain some humorous content (aside from the illiteracy of the poster, of course).

In fact I find that sad, rather than humorous.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

for meta: Grabbed by Ghoulies was a game that came out two or so years ago in america for the Xbox. Had a huge ad campaing behind the release but the game itself sold horribly and was never mentioned again. It only got a 6.5 on Gamespot.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

He has every right to pose his question here. This is the 'Other Games's ection and this one is certainly udner the category of 'other games'. Now, will the trolls sliming this thread cease or else I will report you to the proper authorities.

Thank you for your co-operation. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

He has every right to pose his question here. This is the 'Other Games's ection and this one is certainly udner the category of 'other games'. Now, will the trolls sliming this thread cease or else I will report you to the proper authorities.

In fact, this was moved from WoT.

Hey, do you hear that? What is it?

Ah, yeah. It's Volourn being completely clueless again. :*

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

"In fact, this was moved from WoT."

Still, 'way off topic' can include games. I've seen it before.

"Hey, do you hear that? What is it?

Ah, yeah. It's Volourn being completely clueless again."

Reported for flaming.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"In fact, this was moved from WoT."

Still, 'way off topic' can include games. I've seen it before.

A moderator moved it, so I guess that means it shouldn't be there. >_<

As to the original post: I'll leave everyone to make up their own minds as to whether it adhered to reasonable netiquette.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT