What's your dirty little secret?

Kaftan Barlast

Easy fellas, easy.

Take your religious/antireligious discussion else where. We are here to talk about you sickos and your dirty secrets that make you less of a human being and more of a circus side-show atrraction.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think you need more Zoloft.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Blasphemy!  No one can ever have too many happy pills! :shifty:

Baley is right, I think you have had enough.

Summer writing camp. Bottle of red wine. Me 17. She 26.

After my ex left me, bottle koskenkorva before going to bar and there me 22 and she 40+, but I was way too drunk to ermm perform during night and the next morning I had really horrid hangover.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Hades just doesn't like Christianity because it has epic levels. You should end the game as a level 7 apostle, not a level 35 Prophet/Martyr. :shifty:

Seeeeeecretssssss:

I can still perform many of the fatalities in Mortal Kombat II, even on a modded Xbox SNES emulator with different button mappings. It's amazing how those button combinations have engraved themselves in my mind.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

you shouldn't touch yourself because every time you do a little angel goes strait to hell.

What? That was the only reason I WAS touching myself. Rats.

My secret is that I made a horrible error after university and ditched the only woman I have ever loved to pursue my career, and I'd happily throw it all away to get her back.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You should write a song about it.

I also still remeber the gamegenie code for infinate lives in TMNT II the arcade game

For those who wonder: AAEAULPA

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Another dirty secret is that I did my best to get myself kicked out of the Navy by failing the PT tests on purpose and acted in a irrational manner.  You know saying things like "I want to ram an oil carrier, sir." and randomly screaming at new crew members.

It took me about a year but it worked.

What ship?

What's the Navy PFT, anyway? Isn't it something ridiculous like a 1.5 miler, three situps and a glance at a pull-up bar?

And just to stay on-topic, and because the last post inspired me, I remember the codes for Contra.

I went to prison for a month and none of my family ever knew  :">

So your an ex-con?Why did you end up there in the first place? :o

Me and a mate was on a working holiday in Ireland and we got a little drunk one night, stole a car and went on little druken rampage, before getting arrested by under cover coppers. Needless to say we didn't take the fact that they wanted to put us in handcuffs so backup had to be called and the rest so we say is history.