To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

hopefully music doesn't define who you are?

its purely mood IMO

when i work out - metal or hard rock

when i chill - deep house or slow rock etc etc

so for you to judge people by their selection of music is really shallow, why don't you just make a social identity post while your at it.

Was that directed at me? Because, all I said was that I think a lot of Coldplay songs soubnd the same. I wasn't even commenting to you, I was just saying what I thought. But I do judge people by what music they listen to. I can't help it, as a musician, and the fact that I will be majoring in music when I get to college, it is just how it is for me. You can tell a lot about a person by what music they listen to.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I haven't heard most of the stuff you listen to, but you have said you listen to Tom Waits, Minutemen, and Pixies...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

hopefully music doesn't define who you are?

its purely mood IMO

when i work out - metal or hard rock

when i chill - deep house or slow rock etc etc

so for you to judge people by their selection of music is really shallow, why don't you just make a social identity post while your at it.

Was that directed at me? Because, all I said was that I think a lot of Coldplay songs soubnd the same. I wasn't even commenting to you, I was just saying what I thought. But I do judge people by what music they listen to. I can't help it, as a musician, and the fact that I will be majoring in music when I get to college, it is just how it is for me. You can tell a lot about a person by what music they listen to.

i get upset by it because i listen to music i don't live it, you would understand i think being a musician. music mirrors my mood, i usually don't listen to individual lyrics beyond the chorus (i'm a melody person)

(Yeah, yeah, I know) Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Tom Waits - All The World is Green

I fell into the ocean

When you became my wife

I risked it all aganist the sea

To have a better life

Marie you're the wild blue sky

And men do foolish things

You turn kings into beggars

And beggars into kings

blink-182 - Happy Holidays, You Bastard

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

blink-182 - Happy Holidays, You Bastard

Such an odd song, isn't it?

Very.

Theory of a Deadman - The Last Song

- Everlast

Cold Meat Indrusty - Little Drummer Boy

:D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ryan Adams - Winding Wheel

Baley, your recent Johnny Cash binge is commendable. The first record he did on American was fantastic, maybe better than American IV....maybe. Pick it up if you can (unless you already have it).

Also, the dude posted some Social D a while back, for which I give him major props.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Ryan Adams - Winding Wheel

Baley, your recent Johnny Cash binge is commendable. The first record he did on American was fantastic, maybe better than American IV....maybe. Pick it up if you can (unless you already have it).

Also, the dude posted some Social D a while back, for which I give him major props.

thanks man, back at ya :cool:

America- Simon and Garfunkel ....mellow for the holidays.....

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free