I have found something

Yeah the whole situation on Onderon was bad because I wanted to support Vaklu but I didn't want to kill Kavar... Eventually they just spelled it out as being a cartoonish good vs. evil

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Eventually they just spelled it out as being a cartoonish good vs. evil

I usually don't mind this but I find it very out of place (maybe even double-standards) here considering that most of the game was about screwing up the good/evil concepts.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I found it odd because on every other planet you could still do the ultimate light quest, kill the Jedi, and still be running around with a light mastery, (except maybe Vrook, who wants to kill you if have one ds point south of grey).

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I found it odd because on every other planet you could still do the ultimate light quest, kill the Jedi, and still be running around with a light mastery, (except maybe Vrook, who wants to kill you if have one ds point south of grey).

I hate Vrook. He's the only Jedi master that I would kill on their planet of hidding when I play DS. I let the others live until you meet them on Dantooine.

If your DS you have to kill him anyway.

No. Not true. You can choose the option: What do you know about my intentions and then, I don't know what you are talking about. (No LS points and no DS points either).

You can:

A) Have LS Mastery and kill all the Jedi Masters and work with the evil guys (Czerka, Vaklu and the Mercenaries). I think you can't help the exchange, I tried but it didn't work well. And no lightsabers.

B) Have DS Mastery and not kill any of the Jedi Masters and work with the good guys (Ithorians, Talia and the Militia).

Option A) You are a LS Sith

Option B) You are some kind of DS Jedi

Master Vandar lives!

If I'm even the slightest bit dark after the Khoonda battle Vrook comes after me with a banana.

Well, on my DS run he was just another un-killable Jedi to me (like Kavar, AARGH)...

The second time, when he assaulted me inside the cave, he was also less "friendly" outside the cave after I saved Khoonda...

Which gave some odd animations (first talk to Adara, where Vrook spawns all of the sudden in the middle. Then when I left from Adara, we all insta-moved to the main entrance of Khoonds)

Do you threaten him for trying to make a monkey out of you?

Monty Python.... "Now, If sombody attacks you with a banana..."

And I guess I just play screwed up like.

Yeah, she just won't be as cooperative

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said