patch

Just don't get angry when people get annoyed of you.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't get angry when people get annoyed by me. I surround myself with annoyed people but annoyance does not equate rudeness. Such as if someone is annoyed with me I expect a good heated argument which I may or may not win. Frankly I don't care if I win an argument or not. It is the battle that matters to me. :D

Dammit, I can't bash you. You disarmed me :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Topic: Which is better? LS or DS

I basically talked about alignments and included stat bonuses for classes, and got locked out. (Although it was described in relation to alignment) Then again, it could go on forever!

Reasons:

Necro-posting a long time ago, while:

The topic was spammed to death

The post for Necro was not really asked for in the topic...anywhere

If you wan't to discuss the Actions of the Mods, you can PM them...

Could you..you know...STOP?

kirottu said:

I won't, I can't, and I don't stop! *filking a Beasty Boys song*

I demand high quality games and I am willing to spend up to $100 for a BG1/2 length game using modern graphics and game engine technology and until I do I will not ever stop.

DAMN THE TOPEDOES AND GRAB MY SPEEDOES! I AM GOING IN! :thumbsup:

BWAAHAAAHAAA!

Off topic (since there isn't likely to be a patch in THIS lifetime), anyone plan on purchasing any of the other LA releases like Republic Commando or BF2.

IMHO, both look good but I'm a bit jaded now... of course, everywhere gives both of these an impressive review, but most of those same places just eat whatever LA spoonfeeds them so as to get exclusives.

Off topic (since there isn't likely to be a patch in THIS lifetime), anyone plan on purchasing any of the other LA releases like Republic Commando or BF2.

IMHO, both look good but I'm a bit jaded now... of course, everywhere gives both of these an impressive review, but most of those same places just eat whatever LA spoonfeeds them so as to get exclusives.

republic Commando is OK is you are only looking for a game with decent graphics, linear playability and just a star wars based game, nothing impressive at all.

The game is pretty difficult on last levels since It is really short,if you are used to play shoot

Guest Dowie100

Wow ive not been on the forum for half a year, and the patch that was coming out in a few days still isnt wtf is Lucasarts doing.

They are worse than EA, at least EA release their ****ing patches and finish their games!

A 100% bugfree game is un-realistic, but I think we all agree it's the lack of continued support/effort that's the killer here.

"Captain Obvious is my name. Behold my powers of clairvoyance."

kirottu said:

Pictastic +1

kirottu said:

The "Captain Obvious" inscription looks ugly, but I like the picture. Can you post a picture of just the man?

I wouldn't mind a copy of that as well!

LucasArts: "Duffman says a lot of things! Oh Yeah!"

oh wait, they did before, but now they're saying nothing at all...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)