Is Obs your vice?

Musopticon?

I also spend a lot of time surfing forums when I'm very stressed/nervous about something.

Like now.

Hot chocolate anyone?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, thanks for the idea.

*makes some*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Then make it cold. I know I do.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

How chocolate...with caffeine?

Beyond awesome.

kirottu said:

Then make it cold.

I can't say that appeals. Besides, my body is not attuned to either cold or caffeinated hot chocolate. When I drink hot chocolate, that means it is soon time for bed.

Rats. All this talk has given me a craving. Well, I'll definitely be having some tonight. :lol:

This is slightly off-topic, but as we're discussing the Obsidian forums, only slightly. When you quote something, what's all this 'right/snapback' that appears in the quote?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

No clue. I've been wondering that myself. Does a mod care to elaborate?

I happened to stumble to a way to read private pms, however. I'll be right back :lol:

kirottu said:

I believe that's just a link back to the original post you're quoting...but I could be mistaken.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Can't be. I was making a thread.

Edit: It most probably is, but I like to keep them on the edge.

kirottu said:

Well I checked...and it is...at least when you're quoting by using the 'reply' link at the bottom of a post.

Edit: Bah, you and your edit. :lol:

It's just weird. I was making a new thread about K1 and suddenly this long box of html code(?) pops up and gives me insight into a message wich starts with "Allo Revan Solo".

kirottu said:

Well I checked...and it is...at least when you're quoting by using the 'reply' link at the bottom of a post.

Edit: Bah, you and your edit.  :lol:

Yeah, it's annoying, and ads another line to your quote (with the arrow icon to get back to that post)

So I remove it, like above...

That happens to me occassionally, but the topic is created none the less. I imagine that's why people sometimes create the same topic twice, because they didn't think it posted correctly the first time.

Yep. A totally white screen, with some black letters and what you have written in that box? Then it'll be posted anyways

It's just weird. I was making a new thread about K1 and suddenly this long box of html code(?) pops up and gives me insight into a message wich starts with "Allo Revan Solo".

That happens to me occassionally, but the topic is created none the less. I imagine that's why people sometimes create the same topic twice, because they didn't think it posted correctly the first time.

Yeah, it has happened to me before.

I just want to know where it picked that message up. I've never writeen anything to that guy.

kirottu said:

Question: Why thread derailment? Threads don't need rails.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Nah, I just don't have anything better to do. I have loads of free time on my hands, and I lack the strength of will to do productive stuff with it.  :o

Posting here is just the thing that requires the least effort on my part. :p

:o That's exactly the same as me!

I generally just end up lurking or posting on game forums instead of actually playing the game, mainly because of the effort it takes to reach about 2 foot in front of me to grab the game case. The keyboard is much closer :shifty: .

Yes, I am that lazy

Edited by petay12

I fell the love wafting around me. I'm semi addicted to coming here because I've got nothing better to do. No job, school doesn't start for another week. you get the idea

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Problem with living where I am is that School Fall semester starts next week :shifty: I hate El Dorado Hills/ California!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm semi addicted to coming here because I've got nothing better to do. No job, school doesn't start for another week. you get the idea

Ah, the great things about school holidays, doing absolutely nothing :p .

Except when you have parents that keep telling you that since you are home all day it is the perfect time to clean the entire house. :shifty: