KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

:Calax:

Is that the emoticon you use when you make a random comment with no relation to the post you're replying to and then lash out against anyone who notes it?

Oh, nice. I've always thought we needed that one. ;)"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Just humor him and let him tell us a story.  Old people like telling stories.

This is a story about a Ghost that wanted to marry a girl. Unfortunately, the girl was guarded by a fierce ogre-mage. And he killed the Ghost, so he couldn't marry the beautiful girl.

The End

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

This is a story about a Ghost that wanted to marry a girl. Unfortunately, the girl was guarded by a fierce ogre-mage. And he killed the Ghost, so he couldn't marry the beautiful girl.

The End

And you call that a story? It didn't even have horse sex!

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The End

And you call that a story? It didn't even have horse sex!

It did in Jack Thompson's version.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I edited it for the PG audience. Of course, we all can read between the lines of how GoA died from the horse collapsing on top of him, once the block and tackle was ripped from the ceiling beam; similar (for history buffs), to the death of Tzarina Alexandria ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I edited it for the PG audience. Of course, we all can read between the lines of how GoA died from the horse collapsing on top of him, once the block and tackle was ripped from the ceiling beam (similar, for history buffs) to the death of Tzarina Alexandria  ...

Uh... yes. Of course we can. :ph34r:

I have a comment to make about the use of Morrowind-style open spaces in a possible Kotor 3, but I think I'll save it for the new thread that will appear when the mods lock this one.

Anytime soon would be good. :(

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

thread is dead...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Nope. This is a fine example of thread evolving.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds