Coolest Looking Sith Lord (K1, K2, Movies)

Who is the coolest looking sith lord. I know there are a dozen other polls on favourite sith lords, but this is a coolest looking sith lord poll, not the same thing!  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the coolest looking sith lord. I know there are a dozen other polls on favourite sith lords, but this is a coolest looking sith lord poll, not the same thing!

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine (both normal and disfigured)
    • Darth Tyrannus/Count Dooku
    • Darth Vader ( Hayden version and suited version both count)
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Traya/ Kreia
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Jar Jar ( just making sure you're still paying attention)

Oooo.

Details details please! :-

No... it was totally embarassing... :">

He didn't try to look badass he just looked badass?

Is that before or after he got full body tattoos to show his devotion to the darkside to change his appearance?

psshhh

HA!

It wasn't the tattoos alone that made him look bad-ass it was the attitude that he had... but I'm not going to argue with you ;)

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

That's because Stanley Milgram hadn't done his experiment yet.  Milgram's experiment was motivated by the claims of "just following orders" and found out that ordinary people, in the span of just a little bit, where more than willing to give people an electric charge that would have killed many individuals.

Not bad for only being influenced for a few hours at tops...let alone being indoctrinated over the entire course of Hitler's reign.

God! That is a funny Experiment!

I'm surprised with all the fans of the more "thinking" Sith that Revan is still winning.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That's because Stanley Milgram hadn't done his experiment yet.  Milgram's experiment was motivated by the claims of "just following orders" and found out that ordinary people, in the span of just a little bit, where more than willing to give people an electric charge that would have killed many individuals.

Not bad for only being influenced for a few hours at tops...let alone being indoctrinated over the entire course of Hitler's reign.

God! That is a funny Experiment!

I'm surprised with all the fans of the more "thinking" Sith that Revan is still winning.

"Funny" experiement? I guess that explains why there's the discussion in academia about the morality of it.

He didn't try to look badass he just looked badass?

Is that before or after he got full body tattoos to show his devotion to the darkside to change his appearance?

psshhh

HA!

It wasn't the tattoos alone that made him look bad-ass it was the attitude that he had... but I'm not going to argue with you :)

DL

*que calo nord*

...."Smart"

heh, jk

I'm surprised nobody has voted for Dooku yet. C'mon people! It's Christopher Lee were talking about here, not some martial arts movie stuntment.

Dooku brought class, elegance, and aristocracy, not to mention a little Lee's days playing dracula, to the sith. He also has a cool breast plate and cape and gotta admit his curved handle light saber is the bomb.

But I still voted Revan. haha.

For a guy who's voted the coolest looking sith, there sure aren't alot of good pictures of him around. Can anybody hook us up with some Revan pics? BTW, I prefer him as Male.

I'm surprised nobody has voted for Dooku yet. C'mon people! It's Christopher Lee were talking about here, not some martial arts movie stuntment.

Dooku brought class, elegance, and aristocracy, not to mention a little Lee's days playing dracula, to the sith. He also has a cool breast plate and cape and gotta admit his curved handle light saber is the bomb.

For a guy who's voted the coolest looking sith, there sure aren't alot of good pictures of him around. Can anybody hook us up with some Revan pics? BTW, I prefer him as Male.

If I was going to vote for one of the subtle and sophisticated characters, I'd have voted instead for Palpatine.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If I was going to vote for one of the subtle and sophisticated characters, I'd have voted instead for Palpatine.

I think that Palpatine was awesome, he just doesn't look that cool.

http://crimsonkeep.com/kotor2/displayimage...tup&cat=0&pos=3

http://crimsonkeep.com/kotor2/displayimage...tup&cat=0&pos=4

http://crimsonkeep.com/kotor2/displayimage...tup&cat=0&pos=2

The Palpatine post-Mace Windu fight was awesome.  Although maybe that was nostalgia clouding my view.

Yeah he did look a lot better before he got that corrupted look. That's the problem with DSers they turn ugly and pale.

I said post, not pre.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

http://crimsonkeep.com/kotor2/displayimage...tup&cat=0&pos=3

http://crimsonkeep.com/kotor2/displayimage...tup&cat=0&pos=4

http://crimsonkeep.com/kotor2/displayimage...tup&cat=0&pos=2

Thanx for the linx. Great site. The pics are indeed cool but it's too bad that the lighting is way to dark. A broad daylight pic would be cool where u can actually see his mask and costume in detail.

Raise the doseage.  :thumbsup:"

Than I would be tripping.

Any how on topic. Yeah that Palpatine was cool before he showed his true ugly colors.

You're right, he was so much cooler when his face got distorted with the DS.

:D

Sion. Vader would've won if the armor was gone

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.