What music are you listening to right now?

Cantousent

The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack

is this your way of coming out of the closet... not that it matters.

uncle tupelo, march 16-20, 1992

HA! Good Fun!

Do you have inside information I don't?

I have to admit it made me laugh, though.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Megadeth - DN Main Theme

The cheese :)

HAHAHA..... Oh yeah!

That song rocks so hard, so ... self-righteously.... well, it's just amazing.

If DNF ever hits the streets ( :( ), that needs to be the opening theme.

Agreed. :lol:

Edge of Sanity - Crimson

One 40 minutes long track. ANd the genre isn't prog. :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hey, Grommie, don't insult the Phantom of the Opera.  It is the best musical ever made.

I don't even know where to start on this one.

Without even getting into the fact the Webber's music is ridiculously repetitive and his lyrics make a 14-year-old's love poetry look good, I'll just say: West Side Story? Fiddler on the Roof? Sweeney Todd?

I'm no great fan of musical theatre, but there's certainly a lot out there better than Phantom.

P.S. No music right now-- at work. Last night I was listening to Dexter Gordon's "Doin' Allright" (album), mostly for the title track.

Fiddler on the Roof, total class :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I'm sorry, Enoch, my genius friend, but West Side Story is not better than Phantom of the Opera. Some of the songs were quite good, but overall I thought it was flat. Now, Fiddler on the Roof, that's a pleasure to hear or to sing.

I went to the Shakespeare festival last month in Cedar City, Utah. I saw Camelot and thought it was a great film. For me, Camelot is much better than either West Side or Phantom.

The Final Cut -- Pink Floyd.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm listening to Pixies Doolittle album.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Speaking of Fiddler on the Roof.....

Has anybody heard the horrible R&B/hip hop/pop hit that swiped the hook from "If I Were a Rich Man?"

It blows my mind what passes for musical creativity these days.

Anyway, I'm listening to "Bhindi Bhagee" from Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros "Global a Go-Go" album. It's fantastic. If you've listened to Sandanista you know the range of music the man is capable of creating. With the Mescaleros he works a lot with Tymon Dogg, the fiddler that was in on a lot of Sandanista.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Isn't it the one with that chick from that band singing.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That could be it. I try to avoid Top 40 if I can ... it was harder at school because we only had one strong FM station and it played allllll the big hits at the rec center, the gym, the dining halls, ect.

If it is Gwen Stefani, it's a shame. No Doubt really wasn't that bad.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Yeah, on car rides with my sister I have to listen to all that crap. She won't let me turn on the jazz station.

the pixies -wave of mutilation (u.k. surf)

Eddie Rabbit- every which way but loose. This is an oldy. At work they put out a bunch of low priced DVDs and that title has been burning holes in my pockets. 10 bux for vintage Clint Eastwood seems like a good deal. Plus there's Clyde, the middle finger flippin', beer drinking, orangutang( I have no clue how to spell that word, my bad)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The Damning Well - Awakening

I REEEAAALLLLLIIIIIIZZZEEE THAT I MISS BEEEIN HUMAN...mmm...lyrics.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Jambalaya - Hank Williams.

Hey, Grommie, don't insult the Phantom of the Opera.  It is the best musical ever made.

I don't even know where to start on this one.

Without even getting into the fact the Webber's music is ridiculously repetitive and his lyrics make a 14-year-old's love poetry look good, I'll just say: West Side Story? Fiddler on the Roof? Sweeney Todd?

I'm no great fan of musical theatre, but there's certainly a lot out there better than Phantom.

P.S. No music right now-- at work. Last night I was listening to Dexter Gordon's "Doin' Allright" (album), mostly for the title track.

West Side Story had the most annoying songs I have ever heard and a Romeo and Juliet ripoff.

Agreed. Same goes for most of musicals in it's vein though.

kirottu said: