How well do you dance?

Bokishi

The drunker I am the better I dance.  :ninja:

Somehow I get the feeling that's just how you perceive it. :o

I think Kaftan said it well, about being too bodily aware to jiggle oneself in dancefloor. I simply need certain amount of alchohol to dance.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Photography forums have a lot of guys posting (high-quality) 'glamour' shots of their wives, but not many of gals posting 'glamour' shots of their husbands.

That

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The drunker I am the better I dance.  :*

Somehow I get the feeling that's just how you perceive it. :*

I think Kaftan said it well, about being too bodily aware to jiggle oneself in dancefloor. I simply need certain amount of alchohol to dance.

There's a difference between letting go of your embarassment and actually dancing better.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

My ability to dance varies greatly according to the music. I can dance to happy hardcore pretty well. I can pull off dancing to trance (particularly hard trance and GOA) and D&B to a certain extent. Same with house. But regular mainstream pop club stuff... well, I won't even go there. Throw me on a dance floor at a wedding reception and I'll be looking for the quickest escape route. I don't know how people can dance to stuff with such a slow beat.

Incidentally I went swing dancing on Tuesday with a friend of mine (as lame as that may sound), and that was incredibly (and quite surprisingly) fun. I'm not really any good quite yet, but that'll come with practise.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

What are you? The garrison stripper? :nuke:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Im fairly decent. Depends on the music that's being played, but I find that I just can't dance without music.

Like a lepercuan.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

He's the one they call when all esse fails. His horrid dancing makes grown men cry as they cower in fear.

I dont really understand what is fun about dancing. I imagine it could be somewhat amusing if you were on some sort of mind-altering drug but I dont understand how people can enjoy dancing sober all night. I only do it to make my friends laugh, I dont gain any pleasure whatsoever from moving my body in tact with music.

I had a friend who is a DJ and he said he had to get high, he didnt enjoy it otherwise. And it had to be 'shrooms or E, definently not alcohol or pot.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Even though it may seem like it at the time, the wittiest answer always isn't "No, I'm not a _____, you're a _____" or any of its derivatives. In fact, it's most of the time better to pretend to be a bigger man if that's best what you can give back at the time.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

Smart, ouch. :nuke:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I dance on my hat, like the Mexicans.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

He's the one they call when all esse fails. His horrid dancing makes grown men cry as they cower in fear.

I dont really understand what is fun about dancing. I imagine it could be somewhat amusing if you were on some sort of mind-altering drug but I dont understand how people can enjoy dancing sober all night. I only do it to make my friends laugh, I dont gain any pleasure whatsoever from moving my body in tact with music.

I had a friend who is a DJ and he said he had to get high, he didnt enjoy it otherwise. And it had to be 'shrooms or E, definently not alcohol or pot.

You can't judge dancing until you've danced naked in a thunderstorm. Danced so much and so hard that you sweated every vestige of humanity from your very pores, leaping like a salmon, and roaring like bull. Danced until your feet bled. No drugs, just air gushing in and out of your lungs like a furnace bellows. Lightning reflected in your eyes. Water in your bones.

That's dancing.

I just can't do it any more! :D

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Explaining why dancing can be fun is like trying to explain why music can sound good or why food can taste yummy. I believe it's the connections you make on the dance floor that's fun. Sometimes it's just being able to let your body find the flow of the music and it feels like perfection. And sometimes it's just a boost to your ego when you realize the opposite gender is actually enjoying what you do.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I love to dance and I am pretty darn good at it. My favorites are swing dancing and latin (particularly merengue!)

Though I can also do "booty dancing/hip hop." :blink:

image002.gifLancer

And you don't find couples dancing to be fun?

image002.gifLancer