How well do you dance?

Bokishi

I don't know why but I am an excellent dancer. I could waltz even if I was asleep, I tango like there was no tomorrow (thank god for the Finland-ferries!) and I'm on fire on the club floor. For some reason dancing has always come naturally to me and I'm grateful for it, because it seems to impress girls. At least it impressed my way-too-hot-for-me girlfriend.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Alcohol just makes my face feel warm and then I fall asleep. Probably why I never got into drinking.

Gymnastics improves dancing as well. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't know why but I am an excellent dancer. I could waltz even if I was asleep, I tango like there was no tomorrow (thank god for the Finland-ferries!) and I'm on fire on the club floor. For some reason dancing has always come naturally to me and I'm grateful for it, because it seems to impress girls. At least it impressed my way-too-hot-for-me girlfriend.

Are you giving dancing lessons by any chance?

I suck at it. I hate it. I haven't done it once the last 20 years.

Heck, I even suck at the dancing minigame in Pirates! not limiting it to real life :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Are you giving dancing lessons by any chance?

No, but everytime the dance schools have free introductory lessons, my girlfriend forces me to go to them with her. You guys really should try it. For some reason, the girls who teach dancing are always really hot.

If she's too hot, can I have her?

Harrietparty.jpg

MINE, ALL MINE! :)

Is that a most exsquitistly shaped crackbong on the shelf behind her?

p.s

Mkreku, do you have a beard?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Mkreku, you are a god!! When it comes to dancing, it depends on my mood and the people around me. I cannot keep a beat during a country two step, but if I ask the lady I'm dancing with to lead, I do fine following. If she says no, its an embarassment to us both. Aside from that , my favorite move has to be the robot!!! To any kind of music, slow songs, metal, whatever... :devil:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

dancenerd.jpg

Yes, there is a pic for every kind of thread you may think of.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I like that little box shelf thingie behind her.

And yes, her eyes scare me a little.... :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Photography forums have a lot of guys posting (high-quality) 'glamour' shots of their wives, but not many of gals posting 'glamour' shots of their husbands.

That always amuses me. :D

"Rug-peers did not do this. I mean look at it. Young trophy wife. Marries a guy for money but figures he isn't giving her enough. She owes money all over town--", The Dude.

You mean as in "Did I say that out loud?" or as in "Am I jumping to conclusions?"?

No you are wrong on both counts. IS it just me who is up for girl on girl action.

That's kinda #2.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Photography forums have a lot of guys posting (high-quality) 'glamour' shots of their wives, but not many of gals posting 'glamour' shots of their husbands.

It may be just me, but what kind of a man would be caught dead going in for a glamour shoot?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

'confidence in the photographer' helps. Some people can make almost anyone look seXy GQ-ish or whatever.

That always amuses me. :D

That's because most men consider their wives to be the prettiest of them all and are very proud of them.

Girls are more like.. "Mmm.. I want chocolate..".