Canada provokes the Kingdom of Denmark!

Lucius

Hee hee hee. We got the idea from the film 'Snatch'

"Ye bought it how ye saw it."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's all about the prospects of resources baby, suddenly cold rock with nothing but penquins becomes extremely important.  >_<

That's it! It belongs to the penguins! Problem solved. :) We can just organise a democratic referendum and the penguins can vote...

Hang on a second. Penguins? :blink:

I'd like to see penguins vote, that'll be kinda cute. :D

Edit: Polar bears, penguins, whatever. Both are somewhat cuddly. ^_^

I don't know about you, but I'd rather be attacked by a mob of penguins than ONE Polar BEAR.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

will your second hand vessel deliver its crew safely to is home shores?

computer says.....no

Actually at least one crewman did die on the voyage home when the sub caught on fire.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Heh, probably. But there won't be much fun for them up in those regions, their navy vessels lacks icebreakers, hence the reason for their fustration about not being able to properly patrol the northern areas.

I wouldn't be surprised if Canada has a smaller military than Denmark actually. With all the money that has been cut from our military we've been using green camo in deserts! >_<

You don't have a desert theme for the army, at all then? I guess that could be a good thing, just don't get involved in any future Bush led invasions, I'm pretty sure we won't. (or so I hope ^_^)

By the way, this is danish desert camo with our C7 rifle, which is made in Canada of all place. :blink:

mh_irak.jpg

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It's all about the prospects of resources baby, suddenly cold rock with nothing but penquins becomes extremely important.  >_<

That's it! It belongs to the penguins! Problem solved. :) We can just organise a democratic referendum and the penguins can vote...

Hang on a second. Penguins? :blink:

I'd like to see penguins vote, that'll be kinda cute. :D

Edit: Polar bears, penguins, whatever. Both are somewhat cuddly. ^_^

I don't know about you, but I'd rather be attacked by a mob of penguins than ONE Polar BEAR.

No huggy for the Polar Bears then? :">

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Icelands annual squid fishing revenue >

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The Polar Bear, similar to all bears except the Panda Bear (which isnt a true bear), are agressive and territorial in nature. They have been known to kill and eat humans when they feel threatened (basically means you are on their land). In particular, the Polar Bear is exceeded in agressive and violent tendencies only by the Kodiak Bear, found on Kodiak Island in Alaska.

On a site note, my father almost took a job as a forest ranger on Kodiak Island several years before I was born. So, I would have been born in Alaska to a Forest Ranger as opposed to a Corporate Lawyer in Miami. Strange how things turn out, eh? Maybe my father wouldnt be such a self-righteous bastard if his dreams hadnt been crushed.

Edit: Kaftan's additions and revisions to Meta's earlier post have reminded me of my favorite war of all time: The Cod War!

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

You don't have a desert theme for the army, at all then? I guess that could be a good thing, just don't get involved in any future Bush led invasions, I'm pretty sure we won't. (or so I hope ^_^)

We didn't go into Iraq so we're fine. I was actually joking about the desert theme. According to the Canadian Army Website we do have a desert theme however we have no arctic theme! >_<

The Polar Bear, similar to all bears except the Panda Bear (which isnt a true bear), are agressive and territorial in nature. They have been known to kill and eat humans when they feel threatened (basically means you are on their land). In particular, the Polar Bear is exceeded in agressive and violent tendencies only by the Kodiak Bear, found on Kodiak Island in Alaska.

On a site note, my father almost took a job as a forest ranger on Kodiak Island several years before I was born. So, I would have been born in Alaska to a Forest Ranger as opposed to a Corporate Lawyer in Miami. Strange how things turn out, eh? Maybe my father wouldnt be such a self-righteous bastard if his dreams hadnt been crushed.

Edit: Kaftan's additions and revisions to Meta's earlier post have reminded me of my favorite war of all time: The Cod War!

You forgot the most vicious of all bears: the Drop Bear!

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Bah, you know very well (or at least you should) that was there a Dropbear, it went extinct long ago like all megafauna of Australia, such as the Ekaltadeta (a carnivorous kangaroo).

post-1014-1122313509_thumb.jpg

And the Protcoptodon.

post-1014-1122313569_thumb.jpg

Anyway, we all know the coolest extinct marsupial ever is the Thylacosmilus!

post-1014-1122313792_thumb.jpg

I find it kind of sad

It probably was, along with all the animals in my previous post. Unfortunately for them and marsupial conspiracy theorists everywhere, all of these creatures died out millions of years ago.

I find it kind of sad

We didn't go into Iraq so we're fine. I was actually joking about the desert theme. According to the Canadian Army Website we do have a desert theme however we have no arctic theme! :p

We got an army? :(

Well, you see, Greenland had always been part of Norway, and Norway was under Danish rule since the Danish Queen united all of Scandinavia around 1400, conveniently under Danish rule of course. Sweden broke off not long after, but Norway and all her possessions remained. When we then ended up on the losing side by allying with Napoleon some 400 years later, Sweden jumped in and tought it be funny to take Norway from us (bastards), however, we kept Greenland and the Faeroe Islands.

So there. :D

Edit: Either that, or Deraldins version, I'm just not sure. :ph34r:

DENMARK!

perhaps the members of this fourm could find a weak country overthrow it and have their own free state just to get their own Ideas put into place

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

We could probably take Hans Island, depending on how many polars bears/penguins there were and whether they offered resistance.

I'm not sure we could hold off the inevitable joint Canadian/Danish attack, but we would have the satisfaction of knowing that we brought these two historical enemies together for the common purpose of our destruction. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm not sure we could hold off the inevitable joint Canadian/Danish attack, but we would have the satisfaction of knowing that we brought these two historical enemies together for the common purpose of our destruction. :thumbsup:

That's what I keep telling you, Steve. Give War a chance.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

perhaps the members of this fourm could find a weak country overthrow it and have their own free state just to get their own Ideas put into place

Doesn't work like that.

Either you are close to some other country's land, and they annex you, or you are taking someone's land, and they imprison you.

You need your own armed forces (defence being the first order of business for any government), and they need to put up a decent fight to keep off the closest permanent member of the UN security council (either directly or by horse-trading favours with other members of the UNSC).

A friend of mine, who is Eritrean, wants to build up that lovely part of the African Red Sea coastline ... the fact it has been in a state of perpetual war with neighbouring Ethiopia over its independence (granted in 1993) doesn't endear it to too many developed-world venture capitalists, though ...)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Why not become a Somali warlord. Seems like anyone with a handful of trained mercs could carve out a niche over there. Don't be surprised if someone tries this as a retirement plan.

-Elwood Blues

we should take mongolia. they have nothing worth mentioning so nobody will protest.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.