Canada provokes the Kingdom of Denmark!

Lucius

It's an old border disbute concerning a cold dead rock called Hans Island. (Hans being a Danish boys name) - Fixed!

So, if we decide to fight it out, what do you reckon it would resemble? Two old men in wheelchairs, incapacitated men shouting at eachother, or perhaps girly bicycle riders in a fist fight?

We ought to whoop Canadas ass... most likely in a drinking competition. :wub:

Fixed poor URL. :">

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Well, actually the interest in the area is about the prospects of finding Oil there when global warming kicks in, did you know that already Meta? Or are you reading my mind? :(

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Actually, Kirottu, I screwed up twice. It should work now, lol.

I make too many typos for my own good. :">

DENMARK!

It's an old border disbute concerning a cold dead rock called Hans Island. (Hans being a Danish boys name) - Fixed!

So, if we decide to fight it out, what do you reckon it would resemble? Two old men in wheelchairs, incapacitated men shouting at eachother, or perhaps girly bicycle riders in a fist fight?

We ought to whoop Canadas ass... most likely in a drinking competition.  :p

Fixed poor URL.  :">

You could probably kick our asses with your military... :(

Oh geez. It's less then 100 metres wide! What is wrong with you people!?! *shaked fist at Hans Island*

Ah well. It least on these boards the friendship between Danes and Canucks is still good.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I think we should annex Norway and pwn all their phat oil. Then we could buy nukes from the Russkies to protect ourselves when the US decides that we are is supporting terrorists etc. :(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You do know it is possible to copy and paste the URL?

Oh, and btw, it still doesnt work.

I did, only I had somehow missed getting the 'l' in 'html' when I did it. :p

It does work, btw.

Oh geez. It's less then 100 metres wide! What is wrong with you people!?! *shaked fist at Hans Island*

It's all about the prospects of resources baby, suddenly cold rock with nothing but penquins becomes extremely important. :(

DENMARK!

I think we should annex Norway and pwn all their phat oil. Then we could buy nukes from the Russkies to protect ourselves when the US decides that we are is supporting terrorists etc.  :(

didn't you try that about 500 years ago?

Norway was under the Danish crown back then, so they've probably tried a few times to take it, considering all the wars we've been through.

As for your previous post Meta... :p

DENMARK!

It's all about the prospects of resources baby, suddenly cold rock with nothing but penquins becomes extremely important.  :(

That's it! It belongs to the penguins! Problem solved. :alien: We can just organise a democratic referendum and the penguins can vote...

Hang on a second. Penguins? :p

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Ah well. It least on these boards the friendship between Danes and Canucks is still good.

It's not about the bit of ice-covered dirt, anymore than the Falklands was about it!

(Falkland Islands annual squid fishing revenue >

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's all about the prospects of resources baby, suddenly cold rock with nothing but penquins becomes extremely important.  :(

That's it! It belongs to the penguins! Problem solved. :alien: We can just organise a democratic referendum and the penguins can vote...

(I think he means Polar Bears.)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'd like to see penguins vote, that'll be kinda cute. :D

Edit: Polar bears, penguins, whatever. Both are somewhat cuddly. ^_^

DENMARK!

I'd like to see penguins vote, that'll be kinda cute.  :D

You've obviously never been around penguins talking politics. Man, you thought _I_ was bad....

And presumably the land is useful because it permits you to extend your territorial waters out around it. It could be a foot across and be useful in this respect.

I'd love to see an analysis of the comparative forces of Denmark and Canada, but I'm betting the Canucks would be the bigger. Certainly in naval terms.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Heh, probably. But there won't be much fun for them up in those regions, their navy vessels lacks icebreakers, hence the reason for their fustration about not being able to properly patrol the northern areas.

DENMARK!

Heh, probably. But there won't be much fun for them up in those regions, their navy vessels lacks icebreakers, hence the reason for their fustration about not being able to properly patrol the northern areas.

I wouldn't be surprised if Canada has a smaller military than Denmark actually. With all the money that has been cut from our military we've been using green camo in deserts! >_<

I wouldn't be surprised if Canada has a smaller military than Denmark actually. With all the money that has been cut from our military we've been using green camo in deserts! >_<

And there was me thinking you did for reasons of sartorial elegance. We certainly did!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That was a software error! (Okay, it was second-hand, and it had just undergone a complete re-fit, which included an OS upgrade ...)

Actually, didn't a sailor die from smoke inhalation?

>_<

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT