Canada provokes the Kingdom of Denmark!

Lucius

That's nothing Steve....seems you haven't seen the Danish special forces - 'the sardines' - spreading fear and destruction since the Thirty Years' War    :o

16bts01.jpg

:ph34r:

What the hell? :o The Danes have these??? But they're within striking distance of our shores! I bet they can be deployed within 45 minutes, too. :ph34r: Where are the arms control treaties? Where are the weapons inspectors? Save us, Mr. Bush! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Too late Steve.....the Danish invasion force is on the move, even the RAF and your navy won't save you this time :ninja:

penguins.jpg

*to the Buckingham Palace...!!!!!!!*

You obviously underestimate the financial strenght of the Danish penguin forces....resistance is futile :*

up-1penguin_money_carter.jpeg

:lol:  :lol:

:o That's Canadian money! A conspiracy is revealed! :o:o Our enemies surround us. :ph34r: But already, the counter-strike has been unleashed!

worms3ic.jpg

Across the British Isles, the worms have been charmed - and armed! Even now they burrow onwards, ever onwards, making their silent, deadly progress to strike at the heart of the enemy! :*:ninja::ninja:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

And an alliance with Finland, resulting in an ample supply of berserkers and cold wizards. :*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Across the British Isles, the worms have been charmed - and armed!  Even now they burrow onwards, ever onwards, making their silent, deadly progress to strike at the heart of the enemy! :*  :ninja:  :ninja:

You're fool Steve to reveal your strategy, don't you know that the Danish penguin forces got spies everywhere, even on this forum :ph34r:

tuxmudding.jpg

:lol:

To Darth_Schmarth: Wait until Mohamed ElBaradei hears about your seagulls...... :*

He's the one who conceived them, but I really wasn't supposed to leak that either.  :*

You think you have an advantage with your nuclear seagulls against Denmark, the moment your seagulls take off whole of Sweden will go up in flames.....you see the Danish penguins are always one step ahead of you, they all ready have the entire Sweden wired with nuclear explosives... :*:lol::lol::ninja: - you lose!!!

explosion.jpg

:ninja:

P.S. And regarding your seagulls, the penguins both the SA-12 system from the Russians :o - you lose again :o:o

....wrong, wrong, wrong.......!!!!!! The whole of Europe belongs just to one master and one master alone - yes you assumed correctly - the Danish penguins :)

Eiffel_Penguin.jpg

:ph34r:

P.S. alright the penguin jokes and other stuff are getting really old

*back to topic*

What was this topic about anyways :blink:

P.S. alright the penguin jokes and other stuff are getting really old

You think? :):p

Anyway, I'm all spammed out for the day. I'm going to go away, sit down, and have a long hard think about what I've done. :(

You do that - I ,on the other hand, am going to this beach for a couple of hours as I do every day because it's 400m away from the house I'm currently staying in....

bol_beach.jpg

P.S. Enjoy your thinking Steve :p" :blink::p

Seems the Danish Navy is sending a ship to the little island during August, to (once again) claim sovereignty over the rock.

A bit like when you sent a submarine to a desert war? No wonder us Swedes have kicked your arse repeatedly over past few hundred years. :o

I seem to remember Sweden being under the Danish crown during the Kalmar Union, yet never vice versa. :lol:

Btw. your fleet was always pwned by ours, yet you pwned us on land. :ph34r:

LOL @ Hildegard btw. :D

That was a political agreement you couldn't sustain. I fail to see how that's supposed to outshine the fact that half of medieval Denmark (excluding Norway) belongs to Sweden nowadays... ;)

Did you know that your beloved 'Tre Kronor' is neatly positioned within our royal coat of arms along with that of all the other nordic nations we've controlled over the years? I think there was a war you lost trying to stop us from using it. :lol:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Seems the Danish Navy is sending a ship to the little island during August, to (once again) claim sovereignty over the rock.

A bit like when you sent a submarine to a desert war? No wonder us Swedes have kicked your arse repeatedly over past few hundred years. :o

I seem to remember Sweden being under the Danish crown during the Kalmar Union, yet never vice versa. ;)

That was a political agreement you couldn't sustain. I fail to see how that's supposed to outshine the fact that half of medieval Denmark (excluding Norway) belongs to Sweden nowadays... :nuke:

Did you know that your beloved 'Tre Kronor' is neatly positioned within our royal coat of arms along with that of all the other nordic nations we've controlled over the years? I think there was a war you lost trying to stop us from using it. :p

Whoa, I take everything I said back! :o

Sk

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I seem to remember Sweden being under the Danish crown during the Kalmar Union, yet never vice versa. :lol:

That was a political agreement you couldn't sustain. I fail to see how that's supposed to outshine the fact that half of medieval Denmark (excluding Norway) belongs to Sweden nowadays... :thumbsup:

Did you know that your beloved 'Tre Kronor' is neatly positioned within our royal coat of arms along with that of all the other nordic nations we've controlled over the years? I think there was a war you lost trying to stop us from using it. :lol:

Whoa, I take everything I said back! :o

Sk

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.