Welcome Fangirls

Darkside

Still, I wonder how real life preferences translate into how we view celebrities. 

In general my 'type' in real life is still reflected quite strongly in fangirl-ism. :blink:

But there are times where an actor captivates me because the role he's playing is so strong...ie, they have a lot of on-screen charisma that I personally like.

Kevin Spacey, for example, isn't exactly my normal 'type'. But rrrowrr...he's seXy on-screen. And funny too.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Little too much foundation, but a nice pixie face.

Benicio del Toro - he's weird, but talented...irritated the hell out of me in Usual Suspects but I started to love him after some of the films he was in after that...like Way of the Gun & Traffic.

Dario2.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The accent he used in that one was incomprehensible....I guess it could be seen as funny.... :D

Wasn't he in Sin City too?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Never seen any of those :">

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Wooo Usual Suspects. I like that movie.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So...

You're really into spaceships?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sports idols eh? Okay, I guess the first two guy don't really practice a very popular sport but aaaanyway:

9r0hhc.jpg

Chris Chaput, for everything he's done for downhill skating

race_314_138.jpg

Aki von Glasow for being a cool and ridiculously fast guy.

And last but not least, Lance Armstrong:

045lancesix2.jpg

He's just awesome.

Ah... Trent... so dark and brooding... :shifty:

mar2005cut.jpg

trent-reznor-blurred-hand.jpg

NIN_8x10_03.jpg

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Guest GroinOfDespair

I will second any love for Trent Reznor and Skinny Puppy.

They make life almost bearable, that is if I were truly ignorant enough to life in such fantasies. That my friends is why the gods of science have invented modern drugs.