What's your favorite colour?

Bytor

I would have to say a dark green.

I was thinking if running this as a poll, but then the thought occured to me, how could I possibly list every simgle colour without the "Other" option, which most people would have selected.

I've noticed that people think themselve's clever to choose something different from the options in a poll.

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Dark Teal. #006060

████████████████████████

████████████████████████

████████████████████████

I think it's a beautiful shade. :)

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

:ermm: at Lucius.

A blend of orange, brown and yellow.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Dark Teal. #006060

████████████████████████

████████████████████████

████████████████████████

I think it's a beautiful shade. :o

Strangely enough, that happens to be my favorite color as well. :ermm:

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Sky blue is a beautiful colour, and one that is so unique you can never re-create it with paint or anyother such thing.

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

That colour you see when someone hits you in the face unexpectedly.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I am a fan of the colour green. Not light green, but more of the darker shades.

Money is green, so is my car, and green is the colour of weed... :luck:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Purple and black.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Black, gray, dark blue, real-sky blue. In that order.

Orange is cool too, but not for clothes.

Bright daisy-like yellow irritates me...even in nature. I go quite insane in a field full of yellow flowers. :blink:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I was so going to say black, but then thought; "Hey, that's just what they're waiting for"

n/p: Immortal - At the Heart of Winter :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

All you people that have listed black as your favourite colour? Cheer up or lose weight :-

Every item of clothing that I own, other than my pants and one ice-blue t-shirt, is black. But that's only because it's the only colour I really look good in.

I also have this great shirt/t-shirt thing (it's like a long-sleeved shirt, but made from t-shirt fabrics) that's black, and I wear instead of a jumper whenever possible. When it's windy it flaps like a cape. Unfortunately, I only have one, so every now and then I have to wash it and so I can't wear it while it's in the mach--wait, what was I meant to be talking about, again? o:)

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I like black because it goes with every other color. I like strong contrast, so black is my favorite because it offers high contrast with most other colors - whether that's purses, jewelry, socks, furniture, paint-themes, cars, etc. Dark gray (that isn't blueish tinted) works fairly well for that as well.

White is similar, but I don't like it because:

1-it's too bright and hurts my eyes

2-it's too easily stained/dingy-ed up & thus ruined

3-in terms of clothes, you have to wear a bra with most whites unless it's a REALLY thick shirt or you have no nipples. I hate bras, so I avoid white.

Again, just for clothes....many 'bright vibrant' colors give me early 70's flashbacks where mummy dressed me in strange vivid color combo's and scarred me for life.... :thumbsup:"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts