Should Lightsabre colour crystals give bonuses?

I'm guessing Sith use Red because it reflects their power base - rage, aggression. Same thing for the Jedi (blue) because it reflects clamness, clear thinking etc. After all, thats why the Dark Side is represented by Red and the Light Side is represented by Blue.

As for the colour bonuses, I actually liked KotOR1 linking colours with certain classes - i'd never thought about that before, so I figured there could be bonuses which would aid the Jedi/Sith that would normally carry that coloured sabre. As for the size of the bonus, that of course would be up to the exceptionally talented people at Obsidian :)

No, just because George Lucas wanted to color code everything, like we couldn't figure out what side someone was on by paying attention.

Imagine Vader if Padme had survived,

Vader "(deep Voice) HONEY!? I'm going out to slaughter some innocent protestors! Be back tonight!"

Padme "You better not. Otherwise Luke will grow up to kill you!"

Vader "No he won't He's too much of a cutiepie to do that to his own dad."

Padme "gripegrumblegripinggrumbleingI'mgoingtokillthatprickgripegrumble"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Lightsabers already get TOO MANY bonuses.  Are characters are getting sick.

Exactly. No need to add even more insane bonuses just because someone happens to use a blue lightsaber rather than a green one.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I liked in KOTOR how your initial LS color was based upon class.  It represented your standing.

I was hoping for the same thing in TSL when Atton was asking about your original lightsaber. Too bad Atris wouldn't give it back to you. <_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Eh, who cares that's what and RPG is all about.

????!?!??!?!?!??!

RPGs are not about getting phat powerups and phat lewt.

Go play Diablo 2.

Uh...sorry? Phat lewt?...Go play Grand Theft Auto.

That's not gangsta speak. It's mmog lingo. Or piratey.

Anyway; i agree. RPGS aren't about boni.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Blame quantum. That's what I always do.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

GG NUBZ!!!!

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin