Should Lightsabre colour crystals give bonuses?

Damn. I was really hoping to get a prize.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Don't the sith make their own crystals?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Why the hell should colors give off bonuses? It's just a color and should be that way. Maybe wearing pink armor should give you a bonus to the same sex in dialogues.  o:)

OMG taht wud B teh r0x0rz!

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

No argument there.

BURN!

I'm trying to be nice. :p

brando.jpg

That isn't funny.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

As the title says. I was thinking about this, and really with the colour of your lightsabre, the only thing it changes is how your sabre looks to you - no-one else seems to care, and they really don't do anything. So, I though there could be bonuses like

Green (Jedi Consular) = Wisdom/Willpower

Blue (Jedi Guardian) = Constitution/Fortitude

Yellow (Jedi Sentinal) = Intelligence/Skills

Red (Sith) = Strength/Attack

Purple (Just plain cool) = Dexterity/Reflex

as for the other colours, I really don't know. They don't do much for me and didn't even exist in KotOR (like Orange, Silver etc).

Thoughts?

Nah, I wouldn't want to be forced to use a blue Crystal just because I'm a Guardian.

As the title says. I was thinking about this, and really with the colour of your lightsabre, the only thing it changes is how your sabre looks to you - no-one else seems to care, and they really don't do anything. So, I though there could be bonuses like

as for the other colours, I really don't know. They don't do much for me and didn't even exist in KotOR (like Orange, Silver etc).

Thoughts?

Nah, I wouldn't want to be forced to use a blue Crystal just because I'm a Guardian.

I was thinking actually that you wouldn't be restricted to using just a certain colour because of your class, so if you were a guardian and you used a green crystal, then you would get the wisdom/willpower bonus.

Thoughts?

I was thinking actually that you wouldn't be restricted to using just a certain colour because of your class, so if you were a guardian and you used a green crystal, then you would get the wisdom/willpower bonus.

Oh, sorry for not understanding you. I think that's a wonderful idea. I'm all for it :blink:

Thoughts?

not every sith had a red light saber

why would a guardian want to have con? I would think they would go for Str because of the "pointed questions" about your role in the order in Kotor 1.

"what would you do if you were fighting a dark jedi and the battle stopped for a second?"

Answers:

1 "I'd attack him again (guardian)"

2 "I'd find a weakness in his technique (Sentinel)"

3 "I'd ask why he fell to the dark side in the first place (Councilar)"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.