What games are you looking forward to?

alanschu

Games I'm looking forward to are

Half-Life 2: Aftermath

Company of Heroes

Battlefield 2: Special Ops

Neverwinter Nights 2 (even if just for the toolset...although I think the OC will be good too).

Empire at War.

and dare I say it....Fallout 3 (actually this is so far off in the future I'm not too worried about it. It's more here to incite the fanatics into a frenzied fever).

This thread again? Well, no matter Allan; I doubt we can't do it once again. :wacko:

HL 2: Aftermath/Lost Coast

Gothic 3

Supreme Commander

Freedom Fighters 2

Hitman: Blood Money

NWN 2

AoE 3

Night Watch

Rise of Legends!

Alan Wake

Halo 3

MetroGnome

PNJ

Junction Point's game

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You'd rather they made it a ninja sim and call it Alan Schu? :wacko:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Sure; all ninja games that get released nowadays are either boring stealth platform jumpers or action fests. A ninja game as realistic as e.g Operation FP, would be a real hoot.

Matte your tanto and poison your rice cakes, we're off to some nightly roof climbing. Without demons or helicopters.

kirottu said:

I forgot Dreamfall, thanks Steve.

kirottu said:

Where are the Ninendo and Sony titles, Mr. I'm-Not-A-Blatant-XBox-fanboy?

Thought I was on your ignore list, My. Hypocrite? But if you want to be anal, Alan Wake is multiconsole, and Ninja Gaiden 2 has also not had a confirmed platform, as Itaguki has avoided all questions regarding if it was coming out on X360, or on the PS3 as rumored.

One multiconsole game, and a sequel to an XBox title count as your non-XBox titles?

You don't list a single game exclusive to anyother platform, yet you insist that you're objective and not a Microsoft fanboy.  Right.

Grow up, and follow through with your promise of having me on your ignore list.

I'm just trying to hold you accountable to your statements, which you refuse to own up to. Why should I be held accountable to my decision to largely ignore you (which I do most of the time) when you don't own up to your supposed claims of objectiivity?

I'm just trying to hold you accountable to your statements, which you refuse to own up to.  Why should I be held accountable to my decision to largely ignore you (which I do most of the time) when you don't own up to your supposed claims of objectiivity?

When games are officially announced that I actually care about, then you can attempt to hold me to some stupid standards you claim to have. Until then, sequels to MGS, DMC, and Killzone do not register on my care list, neither does SSBM and Mario 128. When more information on the next Final Fantasy installment is released, then I'll be truely excited about an exclusive PS3 title.

Don't know why I even bother explaining myself to you, as you fail to even follow the most simple of concepts, but oh well.

ROFL

Erm, anyway.

By far NWN2. MCA working on party members + kickarse toolset = win

Then Supreme Commander. Chris Taylor + emphasis on large-scale strategy over micromanagement = win.

"Operation Flashpoint II" (or whatever it'll be named). AI generals with a dynamic large-scale battle going on, with the realism of OFP + coop = win.

Those three are almost virtually on my to-buy list, unless someone goes fundamentally wrong for some reason.

Then there's Dragon Age, Tactica Online, Civilization IV, Outfront II, Company of Heroes, Team Fortress II, and subsequent Guild Wars chapters.

Day of Defeat: Source I'm awaiting as well, though I already own it via Steam silver, just waiting for it to come out.

Oh yeah, and the next installment of Xcom with awesome coop that SID MEIER BETTER MAKE BECAUSE HE OWNS THE LICENSE OR I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Games I'm looking forward to are

Half-Life 2: Aftermath

Company of Heroes

Battlefield 2: Special Ops

Neverwinter Nights 2 (even if just for the toolset...although I think the OC will be good too).

Empire at War.

and dare I say it....Fallout 3 (actually this is so far off in the future I'm not too worried about it.  It's more here to incite the fanatics into a frenzied fever).

On that list (since i'm too lazy to make my own), I'd say NWN2, Empire at War, and FO3 (despite Volo insisting it will suck, which really makes me think it will be awesome).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think my most anticipated games at the moment would be:

1)Black and white 2

2)KotOR 3 ((if it actually happens at all) *runs and hides behind couch :ph34r: *)

3)NWN2

EDIT: F.E.A.R does also look quite interesting too.

SPORE!!!!! :because...OMFG SPORE!! (w00t)

Black and White 2 :pleeeeeeeeeze have a sandbox mode.

Alan Wake :it sounds interesting enough...

Civilization 4 :because I like civ games.

Heroes of Might and Magic V :I just hope they can recreate SIMPLE and FUN (or at least just fun) gameplay that 2 & 3 had.

Fallout 3 :because...OMFG F3!!!!!1111one

and (aside from anything else where I get to dress people up or build stuff :"> )....I can't think of anything else right now (though a Pacific expansion to Silent Hunter 3 would be cool...)