about how many times have you beat kotor 1

I could never get past Brejik, man that guy was tough :ph34r:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I could never get past Brejik, man that guy was tough :ph34r:

Brejik? Was that on Taris? I never got that far. That Endar Spire level was the toughest I've ever come across in a video game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I finished each game twice as LS.

Had some trouble with Bendak Starkiller as a Consular, never had much problem with the rest of the games since I play at normal difficulties and visits every shop and picks up any garbage. ;)

Brejik and Bendak are a pain if your DEX is lower than 16.

I messed around manipulating my DEX to see what would happen.

The higher your DEX you can almost just stand in one spot and blaster shots won’t even touch you.

Then I turned around and lowered the DEX and if you just stood there you were nailed with blaster shots each and every time.

The hardest KoTORI battle for me was Malak when I played as a Counselor.

I beat him the first time up, but it was grueling.

Tsel :wub:

I used a plethora of grenades against Starkiller. Or at least all the ones I could find/buy on Taris. And the second last part of the Star Forge was really upsetting. I fought robots for like two hours before I figured to switch off the machines... :wub:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Brejik and Bendak are a pain if your DEX is lower than 16.

I messed around manipulating my DEX to see what would happen.

The higher your DEX you can almost just stand in one spot and blaster shots won

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

On a more serious note (me, serious? whuddathunkit), I've beaten KOTOR 1 4 times, but played it to various portions 7 times. KOTOR 2 I've beaten 3 times, but played it to various portsions 5 times.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I beat K1 four times, three on LS, one on DS, 2 Female and 2 male, have only properly beaten K2 about 3 times now, but have played to various stages about 4 or 5 times.

Kotor 1 about 6 times

K2 i think 3 times

Five or Six times each.

I just had to play once through Kotor 1 as LS female and then play Kotor 2 setting Revan to LS female, as though it were a straight continuation of the story. I only did it once, though.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Didn't you get bored playing KOTOR 1 55 times!! crikey it's not that good

I've wondered that myself. Anyone who has seen me post on here will testify I'm a big KOTOR fan, but even I can't grasp how playing through the same game that many times will still be fun.

Once as a LS Male Guardian.

Then I started a second game a a DS Female Scout. I murdered random people, while Carth as a party member joined in, only to scold me saying that he didn't support random murder.

In the same conversation that he was expressing disgust for me, he'd hit on me. Then I'd tell him to screw off, and he'd tell me that I was hot when I was angry.

That killed the game, well that and the boring combat.

I only found bendak really hard when I was level 2 fighting him. Same with Brejik, although Bastila was invincible so I just let her kill him.

Aside from that, neither game was hard in any way shape or form IMO.

I played both games probably about 4 times each.

I wonder if Jennifer Hale feels weird that a bunch of Star Wars geeks fantasize about her because of her voice.

That's gotta be the first for a woman.

"You only want me for my voice!"