Best FPS

Deus Ex (I'll sneak this in here, although I consider it a RPG), Far Cry and Half-Life 2.

Although me and a friend used to play a lot of Delta Force 2 back in the day.. It had co-op over LAN which was awesome.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Thief: The Dark Project

Ingenious, clever challenging and enthralling. No contest.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Half-Life or more spesificly, Action Half-Life. A free mod that I have played much more than any game I have paid money for. Jedi Knight: Dark Forces I and NOLF get honorable mentions, and Duke Nukem 3D gets my classic series award. Never much cared about Wolfenstein 3D or Doom after the initial oohs and aahs and never played Dark Forces 1.

SODOFF Steam group.

Feeling especially moody today, are we?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

System Shock 2 and No One Lives Forever. Just like Darque, apparently.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

NOLF2. The style, the wonderful graphics, the hilarious enemies, the very good assortment of weaponry. This game had it all.

Blood. My favourite "old skool" FPS. Sorry Duke, but Caleb is just a wee bit more cheesy than you are.

Blood 2: The Chosen. Not as defining as the first game, but still very good.

Perfect Dark. Best console shooter ever, no contest. The multiplay was superior to Halo's, too. Duels with only sedative guns = hilarious. Truly "perfect".

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Guest Fishboot

Half-Life 1+2

Doom 1+2 (Doomsday)

Doom 3

Do Flight Shooters count? If so, then Freespace 2.

Those are the true FPSes. I also dig a bunch of hybrids I won't list. I can't get into realistic (in terms of setting, like WW2) shooters because it seems so profane of me to try to immerse myself into those settings of human tragedy.

From a multiplayer point of view then I personally LOVED the entire UT series. Unreal 1 was a heck of a lot of fun in co-op. Ut99 and UT2k4 were both great for playing CTF. I prefer CTF to any other kind of gameplay, I actually am not a fan of Deathmatch style games. I prefer the coordination and teamwork of playing CTF, and the UT series were some of the best at CTF.

Call of Duty

Doom 3

Battlefield 2

Half-Life (Haven't been able to play HL2 due to lack of internet connection on my PC :p )

UT 2004

Deus Ex

VtMB (Yeah it's buggy and the framerate drops every now and then, but playing as a Malkavian makes up for all of that :D )

Halo

Also worthy of praise and outright worship, Metroid Prime 1&2. Though I have yet to get past the Omega Pirate in number 1 :'(

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces

actually the title is Star Wars: Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight

Then they changed everything to Jedi Knight... But i feel things would have been much better with a name like Star Wars: Dark Forces: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy :-"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The most fun I've ever had in any FPS has to be Serious Sam.

The pure awesomeness of that game is mind blowing.

Only in coop IMO.

I didn't care for the single player, as it gets old killing hordes of badguys over and over.

But with a friend, hordes of badguy killing NEVER gets old (w00t)