A Moment Of Your Time Please...

Darth Launch

I'd just like you all to take a moment of your time to recognise today as the anniversary of the birth of one of the world's most beloved entertainers... THE HOFF! o:)

Today marks his 53rd birthday! :lol:

Happy Birthday the Hoff! :D

david_hasselhoff.jpg

Yes, I know I have unresolved issues for the Hoff

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I'd just like you all to take a moment of your time to recognise today as the anniversary of the birth of one of the world's most beloved entertainers... THE HOFF!  o:)

Today marks his 53rd birthday!  :lol:

Happy Birthday the Hoff!  :D

david_hasselhoff.jpg

Yes, I know I have unresolved issues for the Hoff

Your fantasy is to-, nevermind kids may be present.

someone needs a new hat

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hey I know that guy!

He was at my party!

Also, hat.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

David_Hasselhoff_at_Baywatch.jpg

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you

happy birthday dear David Hasselhoff, happy birthday to you.

:)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Everytime I look at that guy, I get freaked out.

He is just starring at me...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Can't forget David Hasselhoff, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

NickFury56.jpg

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I was thinking of throwing another party in this thread, but I decided not to.

Baley is a noob.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

*opens thread*

*sees true topic*

*runs screaming*

:D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Man allegedly had sex with guide dog

Tallahasseean charged with breach of peace

By James L. Rosica

Local prosecutors are apparently in a bind: How do they charge a blind Tallahassee man who has been accused of having sex with his guide dog?

Florida, like many other states, has no bestiality statute - that is, a law specifically prohibiting sexual contact between humans and animals.

So Alan Yoder, 29, originally was charged with felony animal cruelty, but court records show that charge was dropped last Friday and replaced with a misdemeanor - disorderly conduct.

Yoder now is charged with a "breach of the peace, by engaging in sexual activity with a guide dog," according to a court document.

Yoder, reached by telephone Thursday, declined to be interviewed. James D. Varnado, his attorney, said he has filed a not-guilty plea on his client's behalf but declined to discuss details of the case.

"However lurid the allegations may be, we should resist a rush to judgment," he said.

Here's what happened, according to Tallahassee police reports:

Yoder, who lives in a local apartment complex, last month asked a female acquaintance to join him in a sex act with the dog, a male yellow Labrador named "Lucky."

She demurred, but later told a friend about it. That person called a social worker, who called police.

Investigators spoke to Yoder on June 16, who admitted performing certain sex acts with the dog, even going into detail with them, but denied doing others. He was arrested and booked June 22, charged with animal cruelty.

An animal-control officer took the dog to Dr. Sondra Brown, a veterinarian at Northwood Animal Hospital, who could not determine whether the dog had been sexually abused.

Warren Goodwin, who recently retired after 30 years as an assistant prosecutor, said he could not recall a similar case in Leon County.

Annemarie Lucas, a New York-based special investigator for the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, said sexual contact with animals "probably happens more than it's actually reported."

Bestiality - illegal in New York state - is "just not a natural thing," she said. "Animals can't consent ... They're probably fearful and in physical pain. It's like any kind of abuse.

"It's a cowardly act," added Lucas, who also appears on "Animal Precinct," a program on the Animal Planet cable-television network. "It's a domination thing, something an animal would never instigate."

Stephanie Shain, spokeswoman for the Humane Society of the United States, said her organization takes a similar position.

"It's doing something to an animal that they have an inability to stop," Shain said.

Last year, an Ocala man pleaded no contest to felony animal cruelty after being charged with having sex with his then-fiancee's female Rottweiler, according to the Pet-Abuse.com Web site.

A judge withheld adjudication and ordered five years of probation and a psychological evaluation. He also prohibited the 27-year-old man from "owning pets of any kind while on probation and from having unsupervised contact with other people's pets," the site said.

I wanna party!

When I have the next forum party, I will be sure to invite you.

The Hoff is pure... he represents all that is good  o:)

DL

She speaks the truth...

To be fair, I liked the Hoof well enough in the Kit-show.

I don't think he's seXy tho. Not my type.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts