Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Well, I guess if some of us could help Lucasarts / Obsidian a bit by developing a good storyline and point out a few game additions we would like to see it would save them a lot of time to develop Kotor III.

The storyline Vagrant is building is at the very least a good way to begin with. I am on the moment developing a storyline + game additions I would like to see as well, I will post my idea soon enough. We are a much cheaper source then some game story developers, so let's keep some spirit.

Master Vandar lives!

Guest GroinOfDespair

You're just setting people up for disappointment. Then again, that is a microcosm of one's existance here on Earth.

Well, I guess if some of us could help Lucasarts / Obsidian a bit by developing a good storyline and point out a few game additions we would like to see it would save them a lot of time to develop Kotor III.

The storyline Vagrant is building is at the very least a good way to begin with. I am on the moment developing a storyline + game additions I would like to see as well, I will post my idea soon enough. We are a much cheaper source then some game story developers, so let's keep some spirit.

The problem with that is that we all have different ideas for storylines that we would like to see. I do try to make a point of commenting when I see one, since nobody could be bothered to comment on mine, and I didn't much like that. But Vagrant and I are scarcely the only ones to suggest plots for KotOR3.

Trouble is that if people here aren't interested in reading story proposals, how can we expect Obsidian or whomever to read them? So after you've tried a couple of times, you just stop, and then it's all down to people suggesting hooded robes and black-colored lightsabers or whatever...

I don't recall crushing any of his ideas recently (or ever for that matter).

Mystary!!!

You've probably only crushed a beer can cananaadian. If you lack the vision to appreciate my ideas and decided to talk about them ('crush them') it'd still be a step up from most of the drivel being posted as of late, which actually reads more like a chatroom log than a topic discussing possible features of a game.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

The problem with that is that we all have different ideas for storylines that we would like to see. I do try to make a point of commenting when I see one, since nobody could be bothered to comment on mine, and I didn't much like that. But Vagrant and I are scarcely the only ones to suggest plots for KotOR3.

Hey now, I came up with the idea for the Outcast being the starting point for the new protagonist.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hey, that was my idea! >_<

And the True Sith super-ninja marine chimps flipping out ...

No, you mentioned something to do with the Outcasts. I fleshed it out by suggesting a Force sensitive Outcast is actually the PC. :blink:

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I don't recall crushing any of his ideas recently (or ever for that matter).

Mystary!!!

You've probably only crushed a beer can cananaadian. If you lack the vision to appreciate my ideas and decided to talk about them ('crush them') it'd still be a step up from most of the drivel being posted as of late, which actually reads more like a chatroom log than a topic discussing possible features of a game.

Maybe if you did more than ***** about things and actually discussed them, there would be more discussion :wacko:

Next time there should be really nice robes with no seams in the texture, with hood that  you could raise an lower and that sometime fall durring intense fights. Add to that small capes for lando-types.

Agree.

How about a less cartoony graphical style?

Disagree

I'd like some say in the look of my sabers grip and the ability to holster it.

Agree.

This isn't going to happen

Agree.

but I'd really like to stop the magical robe nonsense, luke didn't find his dark clothes, he chose them, I'd like to be able to do that as well. And while were at it luke didn't even wear robes so there should be more options in the things a jedi/sith can wear.

Agree.

I want more clothes, less armor and less "robes".

I want more clothes, less armor and less "robes".

Problem is they're basing it off the Old Republic image of Jedi. And as far as I know, they tended to wear robes all the time.

Luke was just a trend setter.

I want my character to wear something cool though.  :ph34r:

Define "cool" though. I thought some of the robes in TSL were much better looking and gave a much more "authentic" Jedi feel than in K1.

Trouble is that if people here aren't interested in reading story proposals, how can we expect Obsidian or whomever to read them? So after you've tried a couple of times, you just stop, and then it's all down to people suggesting hooded robes and black-colored lightsabers or whatever...

How about posting it one every forum you might imagine, PM the moderators of this forum to send it through to Obsidian / Bioware / Lucasarts or whoever would like to develop Kotor III. Maybe contact the media (PC Zone / PC format / PC Gamer etc.).

Master Vandar lives!

I want my character to eat :wacko:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.