Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions

As long as they can find a way to limit the exploitation of the use system, I'm sure I could support it.

I don't want people casting "light" simply for the sake of getting Fire Magic points or something.

Although I hear the Fable implementation wasn't too bad.

I'd like a sort of being taught stuff system rather then "use" system, or XPs.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The story was generic, and about a generic hero, though your family history comes into play a bit. The game had a lengthy development cycle and they outright promised an RPG masterpiece. They delivered a moderately fun Action-RPG.

Your ideas were more detail oriented in your last post, and can be easiliy incorporated into the EnderAllan design.

No I wouldn't want to work with that guy anymore, Can we get back to actually trying to talk about what we want to see in the next game and quit the fantasizing about getting to actually working on this title?

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

You should never have made the reference to any of those posts then, lest you get dragged into it.

We were just having some fun related to the subject at hand.

If you have an idea you'd like to see, just post it.

The reason why there's 3 pages of "back patting" is because we were trying to decide what would be good in the game.

Pretending to actually create the game is simply a means of actually expressing the things you'd like to see in the game, since you're going to put stuff into your game that you'd like to see.

We were having a discussion and were comparing contrasting ideas, shaping our ever-evolving idea of what we would like to see in the game.