Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions

While I think this works well on the level of options for the PC, it has the big problem of next to no plot.

I don't think it would be too difficult to get a plot to exist in that type of structure.

Initially, the game would be exploring the Master/Apprentice aspect of the Force during your training, but your training doesn't even need to be that huge of a part of the game, and can be streamlined like metadigitial suggested.

The main plot would focus around which ever Master you have's desire to investigate Revan/the Exile. And you don't have to have grand scale differences between both ideas, as there'd likely be a lot of overlap of areas and whatnot between the two.

And thanks for the kind words metadigital.....

Seems as though Darque isn't interested in writing the middle though :D

Next time there should be really nice robes with no seams in the texture, with hood that you could raise an lower and that sometime fall durring intense fights. Add to that small capes for lando-types.

How about a less cartoony graphical style? I'd like some say in the look of my sabers grip and the ability to holster it. This isn't going to happen but I'd really like to stop the magical robe nonsense, luke didn't find his dark clothes, he chose them, I'd like to be able to do that as well. And while were at it luke didn't even wear robes so there should be more options in the things a jedi/sith can wear.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Well, I for one liked the romances in K1, and I'm sure a lot of people agree with me judging from my romance thread (recently locked) :angry: And I hope they improve them over the lame ones we got in K2.

Another thing I'd like to see (forgive me if this has been mentioned) is real-time. I'd love to see the setting shift from night to day, and even changing weather to boot. It was a tad unrealistic to have it always be nighttime on Kashyyk and always daytime on Dantooine. I think that would add a lot to the overall feel of the game. :blink: And better yet, you'd have changing npc's appear depending on the time of day. Ex: you'd see different people during the day than night, and perhaps even different creatures if you're exploring a wilderness area.

I found romances in both games to be rushed, and ultimately unfullfilling.

In my opinion, there just isn't nearly enough time for an appropriate, deep romance in a CRPG, unless the game was designed around it so more resources would be allocated to it.

It's also very likely that I get sick of people that profess their love to their virtual GFs, so that likely plays a role.

I preferred the Viconia and Jaheira romances to the romances in both KOTOR games.

viconia :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That is actually a good idea.

More substance.

It's probably why I also liked the dude that made the Dreamcatcher series (and the series that preceded it).

I think the big problem with romances is that, given the short duration of the game, they can't really be any more than some goofy infatuations.....which actually is probably why so many people like them <_<

I'd like to see a series where you had a reasonable level-cap (if we had to use a damned level system) and you could then keep the same PC through all 3 games. I think in the end people would prefer it over Uber-PC right away, but not keeping your PC.

Nay, it would be so great it would be the game by which all others would be judged!

"This sports game is really cool....I love the sweet, free chosing beginning of games.....and getting to love the players in the middle, culminating with a grand finale where there are no questions left unanswered!"

I'd like to see a series where you had a reasonable level-cap (if we had to use a damned level system) and you could then keep the same PC through all 3 games.  I think in the end people would prefer it over Uber-PC right away, but not keeping your PC.

Did someone say no leveling system?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.