Cusdody Battle over Online Characters.

They shouldn't have gotten married in the first place and they wouldn't have worried about divorce.

Marriage is just an excuse to develop enough false intimacy to truly strike out against someone you might have tricked into loving you so that you can savor the bitter satisfaction like sweet, sweet absinthe.

And I don't have time for evercrack.  I write poetry instead.

Bitter?

I must point out that Japanese and MMO's are not a good mix, they are the character who on the second day are max level. I think there a webcomic on this in machall but i may be wrong.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I can just imagine this case coming up in front of a British judge:

Barrister: The case concerns property held on an MMORPG, mlud.

Judge: An MMORPG?

Barrister: It is a form of computer game played on the internet, mlud.

Judge: Internet?

Barrister: It is a method of linking together many computers, mlud.

Judge: Computer?

Barrister: It is a device for processing information, run by electricity, mlud.

Judge: Electricity?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

And China has opened a clinic for online addiction where you get fed clear goop and have your nerve endings stimulated by a team of 24 nurses.

Sounds like my kind of place. :lol:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Guest GroinOfDespair
I think there is enough evidence there is no barrier of the real world and the virtal world.

How very true, even if you are ignorant to the true meaning of the words you spew forth.

Both worlds are lies that are festooned before us like a puppet show. A few of us are aware of the true nature of this life.

Exel Saga can do that to you. Here

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Did you see the last episode of 'Saga? The writers went ape****; and the show everything from phaedophilia to the whole damn earth getting drowned by nosebleed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Did you see the last episode of 'Saga? The writers went ape****; and the show everything from phaedophilia to the whole damn earth getting drowned by nosebleed.

The line between creativity and insanity isnt very wide :D

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Somehow, considering that these guys did PPM, that doesn't exactly suprise me. :(

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Somehow, considering that these guys did PPM, that doesn't exactly suprise me.  :(

Do you have a link to that ? The name isnt familiar but I've seen tons of anime that I couldnt name anyway.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Somehow, considering that these guys did PPM, that doesn't exactly suprise me.  :(

Do you have a link to that ? The name isnt familiar but I've seen tons of anime that I couldnt name anyway.

... for research purposes, of course.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT