• Siemens
    • Samsung
    • Panasonic
    • Sony-Ericsson
    • Other

Give me a walkie talkie any day.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I want this one:

6718372160426704.JPG

1.3 megapixel camera, 256 MB MP3 player, and can play widescreen mobile games.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Voted "Other" for lack of a "None" option :wub:"

I hate the things, had an old model some years ago and got rid of it. Kept intruding in your privacy and made you available to people all the time, whether you wanted to or not.

Now, I'm happily without and people can book a time if they want to talk to me :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My mobile phone (which was forced upon me) sits in the corner switched off most of the time. I didn't want it, I don't want it. :angry: Nor do I want brain cancer, the inevitable decline in English language skills, or random beeps in the night.

Well, OK, it has its uses. I used it today to check that my sister, who works in London, was OK. :wub:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Is the brain cancer actually reputable? I've heard rumors on both sides.

And if it does cause brain cancer, is it any more than being blasted with all sorts of telecommunications radiation from the sky via satellite :)

Oh, I don't have a cell phone either :wub:

Is the brain cancer actually reputable?  I've heard rumors on both sides.

It's unknown, not because there is evidence on both sides, but because there is a dearth of evidence. The research into long term effects has not been done, mostly because the technology is too new for that kind of research to be ready yet.

A recent review of the existing research by a UK expert said that there was probably no danger to adults, but some evidence - or at least greater doubt - about the effects on children. He recommended I think that people under the age of 16 only use phones in emergencies.

When you buy a mobile in the UK, you're supposed to be given a leaflet warning of the risks automatically, though most vendors fail to do so.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

mine was only $149 NZ and seeing as im on vodafone, i get free txting other vodafones on weekends. in the past 4 months, i have spent about $4

not exactly all that expensive  :blink:

Question. Why would you txt message someone when you can talk to them? I've never gotten what made txt messaging on a cell phone so appealing.

umm.... because its a lot cheaper than ringing them >_<

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I've always loved Samsung phones. They have great looks, great features and reasonable prices.

However, right now I am thinking of switching to Motorolla with my next phone solely on most Motorolla phones are easier to hack if I want to upload custom content on my phone without paying for it.

I've always loved Samsung phones.  They have great looks, great features and reasonable prices.

However, right now I am thinking of switching to Motorolla with my next phone solely on most Motorolla phones are easier to hack if I want to upload custom content on my phone without paying for it.

Durable is more useful than great look,easy to use more useful than great features.

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee