KotOR 3 confirmed!

And making a profit off of tragedy, or taking advantage of the opportunity to push through lesiglation isn't?

Interesting philosophical point you make, Eru spawn. Are you suggesting that "because everybody else does it" you are exempt from any ethical implications of your actions ... Fascinating...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And making a profit off of tragedy, or taking advantage of the opportunity to push through lesiglation isn't?

Interesting philosophical point you make, Eru spawn. Are you suggesting that "because everybody else does it" you are exempt from any ethical implications of your actions ... Fascinating...

The thread had as many ethical implications as any other piece of satire. :blink:

I just think the Mods' are out to lunch for the next month. Hydrogen only steps in when things get wayyyyyy out of control.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, obviously they don't consider this thread and the "malicious content" posted therein as dangerous as an all-out politics-based flame war. :(

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm only using that in extreme circumstances, Like the no U thing from the other thread..... I forget the name Dangit.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

For a reason I can't quite put my finger on, I think you and Jodo would make a good couple.

Man, interbreeding is disgusting. And just think about their potential children!

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I tell you you'll all see my point of view sooner or later: compulsory, mandatory reversible (upon satisfying certain criteria) sterilisation at birth, for everyone.

It's the only safe way.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I tell you you'll all see my point of view sooner or later: compulsory, mandatory reversible (upon  satisfying certain criteria) sterilisation at birth, for everyone.

It's the only safe way.

I concur... it's the only option we have from this :ph34r:

Wait - how did you get a pic of Bastila Skywalker? ^_^

manthing2.jpg