Looks like the DS is getting it's first "JRPG"

Well are you going to tell us what it is? o:)

oops :"> told you I was hyper happy.

Here we go this is what I found on Gamespot. Not my source but it will have to do because mines not online ;)

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Woah...

A new Lunar game...

I remember playing the first two via Sega CD emulator :lol:

It's been 10 years since the last one or there abouts. I'm Really looking forward to this one. I'm especially interested in how they will make use of the touch screen. The mic is used for order giving apparently so another one that cant be played in public places :lol:

anyway I'm sorry if not including the link wound people up. I just kept forgetting to paste it in :">

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I'm very happy

Same here.

I didn't even know a new Lunar game was in the makings... It sure looks different from the first two, I hope it's good.

This would be a good reason to get a DS.

Also, it's rumored that Final Fantasy 3 will be out for DS some time.... (The best of the original 3 NES FFs) If that is confirmed, i'm gonna buy a DS. =)

I think I just came in my panties. A new Lunar game!? MUST GET DS!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

* New characters - Five new main characters debut in the Lunar universe: Jian, Gabryel, Lucia, Flora and Rufus.

Uh...Lucia is not really a new character, unless it's a different lucia.

And will we have a little cat...er...poke-....uh...dragon in our party in the same vein as Nall or Ruby? I'm definately going to be getting a DS when this comes out! :) Me so happy!!!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Also, it's rumored that Final Fantasy 3 will be out for DS some time....

NO WAY !!!! ?

I really hope that proves true (I've heard nothing which is a bit odd) but it would be great to finally complete my collection. I really wouldnt mind the original FFT either although I've played it I dont own it :)

478327[/snapback]

Two questions:

1. What is DS?

2. What is a JRPG?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Meh, Ubisoft. Lunar just isn't Lunar without Working Designs backing it up.

Alas, you may be correct in that Regard. It just might not be the same :-