Conspiracies: Are they real?

11XHooah

Well, you obviously haven't read anything about Mothman.  (I know, big surprise coming from me)  And no, I'm not from Point Pleasant.  But the stuff going on over there with Mothman was pretty weird.  Some people speculated he was a demon, but most believe he was connected with UFO's.  One reason was because he often appeared around UFO sightings. 

Supposedly he could fly without flapping his wings at speeds of over 100 mph!  And his red eyes supposedly had some hypnotic effect that caused intense fear in whoever looked at them.  Strangest of all, in the Silver bridge collapse, a number of those killed were Mothman witnesses (though I can't remember the exact number).  But that's only some of the strange stuff about what happened.  :ermm:  Pretty freaky, huh?

If he was around at night, flying at over 100mph, and had glowing red eyes, I am not sure that fear is attributable to some extra power of the eyes alone.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There was a programme on Channel 5 the other day expounding the theory about how UFOs were actually invented in WW2 Germany (in the super-top secret utility, the present-day Skoda factory).

They had an interview with the German SS guy who had the idea and submitted it (he was kept out of the loop by the Germans), and the factory employees destroyed their prototypes when the Russians arrived.

The SS dude (whose name escapes me for the moment) surrendered to the Russians and they gave him a research facility.

This explains why so many of the "flying saucers" were seen around Washington state: close to a number of US secret bases and nuclear facilities.

The mechanics were simple, a man could stand upright in the c0ckpit, and the rotating bezel created a low pressure above the saucer, so it was sucked up (much like an aeroplane's wing).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

There was a programme on Channel 5 the other day expounding the theory about how UFOs were actually invented in WW2 Germany (in the super-top secret utility, the present-day Skoda factory).

They had an interview with the German SS guy who had the idea and submitted it (he was kept out of the loop by the Germans), and the factory employees destroyed their prototypes when the Russians arrived.

The SS dude (whose name escapes me for the moment) surrendered to the Russians and they gave him a research facility.

This explains why so many of the "flying saucers" were seen around Washington state: close to a number of US secret bases and nuclear facilities.

The mechanics were simple, a man could stand upright in the c0ckpit, and the rotating bezel created a low pressure above the saucer, so it was sucked up (much like an aeroplane's wing).

Hmmm, so could this mean that aliens have not yet even arrived on Earth?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

They're probably waiting for us to kill ourselves first.

Probably. They know that landing here would be a big mistake. The military would be on them in a second to capture them. Then our scientists would do God knows what to them.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

Chulpacabras? They're pretty much just blood sucking ostriches, nothing to get worked up about. Theres tons of real creatures that are way more scary

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

like dragons unicorns and MIB's. Or maybe humans with nukes... (GW)(if you can't tell i'm not very "patriotic"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The guy who almost single-handedly created the modern hype surrounding Nessie (can't remember his name offhand) died recently, and so it has not kept the same intensity ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's just the deepest most convoluted game you have EVER played.

What about the Loch Ness monster?

Is that one still doing the rounds?

Good question. I think that one finally died down. Bigfoot is still active surprisingly.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

It's amazing how the US military is able to keep all this stuff secret, and yet news about Abu Graib and various other human rights abuses in Iraq got out.  Or perhaps the US military released the info on purpose... :ph34r:

Experts say that torture is most effective (as a terror weapon and inducement to cooperation) when it is known to be happening and suspected to result in deaths. Consequently it is common practice for torturers to seek a certain amount of publicity. :thumbsup:

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

Experts say that torture is most effective (as a terror weapon and inducement to cooperation) when it is known to be happening and suspected to result in deaths. Consequently it is common practice for torturers to seek a certain amount of publicity.  :)

Experts? On what exactly?

Electroshocking combined with sleep deprivation works much better than other, more conventional, methods of torture. And on the other hand, it's not like they let Iraqi prisoners watch a bit of CNN before they were tortured. :devil:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

"He shocked santas balls! He SHOCKED SANTA'S BALLS! I couldn't let him live, I'm sorry jesus."

Personally I think that the government is only publizing their mistakes to make us think their a bunch of incompatant fools.

Why, please ignore all that nonsense I posted earlier about this so-called "MJ12". I must have been under the effect of nearly lethal amounts of illegal substances.

MIBs? Assassinations? No, no. I am perfectly fine. In fact now that I have realized that there are no such thing as world-spanning conspiracies I feel greatly relieved.

that's what i thought you'd say...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Of course he'd say that.....since MJ12 wouldn't want to announce their existence.

So naturally they have "him" say that MJ12 is just a drug induced hallucination.

But that's where they win! You have to keep informing the masses. The truth shall set you free! And only when we have convinced the masses that MJ12 is real, they will no longer be able to...

Personally I think that the government is only publizing their mistakes to make us think their a bunch of incompatant fools.

Then you're giving them far too much credit. They're only people, you know?

And to go further with Metadigitals things, its highly probable that most UFO sightings of actual craft(not just lights) have been of new and strange aircraft prototypes, both military and civilian. For instance, all UFO reports of wing-shaped UFO's mysteriously died out once the existece of the B2 Stealth bomber was revealed to the world :)" and there had been numerous attempts at wing-shaped aircraft before then dating back to WW2. If you look at all the weird aircraft that has been built over the years, its no wonder people are seeing UFO's.

But I dont belive anything about the german saucer, for instance it lacks any means of countering the torque generated by the rotor. And it looks nothing like technical plans from that era (Im a tank affecianado so Ive seen alot)

Turning the rotor generates lift but it also applies a reverse force to the vehicle, that would spin the helicopter in the opposite direction to the rotor. At low speeds, the most common way to counteract this torque is to have a smaller vertical propeller mounted at the rear of the aircraft called a tail rotor. This rotor creates thrust which is in the opposite direction from the torque generated by the main rotor.

So that saucer would have been nothing but a flying marry-go-round.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The torque could be countered by having two layers of "saucers", spinning in different directions. But I don't think such a device could generate impulse because a wing needs an edge to create the pressure differential, which a flying saucer lacks, at least in the direction of the spin.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You know this theory that somehwere out there is a super species that will arrive some day and help us make sense of everything, and enlighten us with art and wisdom? I subscribe to the belief that WE are that species, and the rest of the cosmos is waiting for us to get off our backsides and get out there.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You know this theory that somehwere out there is a super species that will arrive some day and help us make sense of everything, and enlighten us with art and wisdom? I subscribe to the belief that WE are that species, and the rest of the cosmos is waiting for us to get off our backsides and get out there.

The thought of launching Britney Spears and Donald Rumsfeld into space is attractive, certainly. :D I'm sure the aliens would be grateful eventually. :thumbsup:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)