Conspiracies: Are they real?

11XHooah

What would you do if Aliens arrived and instead of being cool and mysterious, just tried to sell you lots of crap?

:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Don't fool yourself into thinking you know what's going on in this world. The first duty of power is to perpetuate itself, and we don't even know who the actual powerful people are. Truman started the whole American tradition of secrecy after WWII with Project Paperclip, in which the CIA put captured Nazi scientists to work on America's nuclear arsenal, the space program, and all this "otherworldly" technology they'd come across. (And you know what I mean.) Then they got Truman to create the super-secret Majestic 12 committee to oversee Project Paperclip, not to mention other weird stuff the government wanted hidden. They ran the whole thing, and they've been running it for years, but nobody knows who "they" are. But I'm pretty sure they're all Freemasons.

The whole Kennedy thing is so huge because it's at the center of so many other covert shadow-government operations. Kennedy himself was the smallest part of it, because it was actually a power play between Dulles' CIA, the anti-Castro military, LBJ, the Giancana Mafia, and a bunch of other dirty players. Oswald was a patsy, sure, but he put a gun on Jack. Of course, so did other test-mules from Dulles' MK-Ultra LSD-mind-control experiments. Zapruder was in on it, too: He was a KGB mole from way back. And the whole thing had ripple effects, like Jonestown, which was an assassin training camp that got found out. As for the Warren Commission, that thing was a joke--Dulles himself was on it, and there was only one person on the whole commission who wasn't on the CIA payroll and suspected Oswald didn't act alone. He died in a plane crash, after a young congressional aide named Bill Clinton drove him to the airport. It's all true, but nobody wants to admit it. Nobody.

Now, Roswell, that's a bunch of crap. The Air Force was in possession of captured alien technology years before that. In '43, they started reverse-engineering a torus-shaped craft that came down in Arizona, and the next thing you know, America has The Bomb, supersonic aircraft, and a space program. Glenn saw stuff up there, flying lights. You can look it up. You know what I think? I think that skirt-chaser Kennedy wanted to spill the beans about our alien friends, so they killed him. He told his girlfriend Marilyn Monroe, and they killed her, too. No doubt, you're wondering, "Who are 'they'?" Well, I think the numbers speak for themselves: The Trinity site, where the first A-bomb was detonated, Dealey Plaza, where Kennedy bought the farm, and Area 51 are all on the 33rd parallel. And what other significance does the number 33 happen to have? It's the highest rank of the Masonic order. Wheels within wheels, my friend. Wheels within wheels.

I would be sorely disappointed. I would almost hate that more than being abducted and experimented on. sick.gif

As long as they aren't easily killed off by the common cold. What kind of super intellingent race doesn't consider the fact that any world they invade would have some viruses they didn't have immunity to? <_< Does that happen in the book War of the Worlds, or did Spielberg take a few liberties?

sig2.gif

Bill Hicks made it pretty clear that aliens are most probaly galactic rednecks

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You can have my deathray when you pry it from my cold dead 18 fingered hand

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You know this theory that somehwere out there is a super species that will arrive some day and help us make sense of everything, and enlighten us with art and wisdom? I subscribe to the belief that WE are that species, and the rest of the cosmos is waiting for us to get off our backsides and get out there.

Carl Sagan's novel Contact, perhaps?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I've never read Carl sagan. But i'll admit its not a really original idea just on first principles. Commissar wins at playing the conspiracy game, by the way.

To up the stakes I'd like to suggest that women eat socks and toilet paper, and they have to go to the toilet in pairs because angels live there (they're not in gents lavatories because of the smell) and one girl has to stand point.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

As long as they aren't easily killed off by the common cold.  What kind of super intellingent race doesn't consider the fact that any world they invade would have some viruses they didn't have immunity to?  <_<  Does that happen in the book War of the Worlds, or did Spielberg take a few liberties?

I would recommend you read the original work. Really. It won't take long (even if you have to have your dictionary by your side whilst reading it; don't be embarassed, I find that the best way to read, so that if and when you encounter a word whose meaning is not entirely clear, even from its context); and I don't want to spoil it for you.

(It is available for free online).

But the themes of the book dealt with a lot of the emergent philosophy and science of the late nineteenth century, what with the Martians portraying the Darwinistic superior to humans, etc.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Don't fool yourself into thinking you know what's going on in this world. The first duty of power is to perpetuate itself, and we don't even know who the actual powerful people are. Truman started the whole American tradition of secrecy after WWII with Project Paperclip, in which the CIA put captured Nazi scientists to work on America's nuclear arsenal, the space program, and all this "otherworldly" technology they'd come across. (And you know what I mean.) Then they got Truman to create the super-secret Majestic 12 committee to oversee Project Paperclip, not to mention other weird stuff the government wanted hidden. They ran the whole thing, and they've been running it for years, but nobody knows who "they" are. But I'm pretty sure they're all Freemasons.

The whole Kennedy thing is so huge because it's at the center of so many other covert shadow-government operations. Kennedy himself was the smallest part of it, because it was actually a power play between Dulles' CIA, the anti-Castro military, LBJ, the Giancana Mafia, and a bunch of other dirty players. Oswald was a patsy, sure, but he put a gun on Jack. Of course, so did other test-mules from Dulles' MK-Ultra LSD-mind-control experiments. Zapruder was in on it, too: He was a KGB mole from way back. And the whole thing had ripple effects, like Jonestown, which was an assassin training camp that got found out. As for the Warren Commission, that thing was a joke--Dulles himself was on it, and there was only one person on the whole commission who wasn't on the CIA payroll and suspected Oswald didn't act alone. He died in a plane crash, after a young congressional aide named Bill Clinton drove him to the airport. It's all true, but nobody wants to admit it. Nobody.

Now, Roswell, that's a bunch of crap. The Air Force was in possession of captured alien technology years before that. In '43, they started reverse-engineering a torus-shaped craft that came down in Arizona, and the next thing you know, America has The Bomb, supersonic aircraft, and a space program. Glenn saw stuff up there, flying lights. You can look it up. You know what I think? I think that skirt-chaser Kennedy wanted to spill the beans about our alien friends, so they killed him. He told his girlfriend Marilyn Monroe, and they killed her, too. No doubt, you're wondering, "Who are 'they'?" Well, I think the numbers speak for themselves: The Trinity site, where the first A-bomb was detonated, Dealey Plaza, where Kennedy bought the farm, and Area 51 are all on the 33rd parallel. And what other significance does the number 33 happen to have? It's the highest rank of the Masonic order. Wheels within wheels, my friend. Wheels within wheels.

So are you serious about all this? Because I'm finding this sort of interesting even if it is all made up. :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Hooah, you're just interested in volunteering for more military LSD experiments ...

:rolleyes:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Don't fool yourself into thinking you know what's going on in this world. ... Oswald was a patsy, sure, but he put a gun on Jack. Of course, so did other test-mules from Dulles' MK-Ultra LSD-mind-control experiments. ...

So are you serious about all this? Because I'm finding this sort of interesting even if it is all made up. :D

My emphasis.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Let's just say I've done extensive research into the power-brokers of the world, past and present.

Reagan, for instance. He was just another patsy. He likes to take credit for the fall of the Soviet Union, but was that really the case? No. Nor was it the Polish priest. No, no. It was the Queen of England in cahoots with the Rothschilds and the Gettys, determined to take back lands originally annexed from the Holy Roman Empire. Why do you think the Brits were so eager to get their thumbs in the West German pie? They weren't in the least bit concerned with ensuring that communism didn't spread, they just wanted what they'd originally been promised. The House of Hanover becoming the House of Windsor, anyone? And where does Freemasonry originate? That's right, jolly old England.

And while we're on the subject of Freemasonry...

Anyone ever heard of the Department of Defense Information Awareness Office? First, its avowed purpose is to gather and correlate information on ordinary citizens for the purpose of predicting terrorism and other crime. Second, its logo depicted the eye in the pyramid, a symbol associated with Illuminati and Masonic representations of power or divinity, casting a beam over the globe of the Earth. This has since been changed. The original logo is still widely available on the Internet, however. Lastly, the name "Iao" is a Gnostic word for God.

And you know that the IAO is keyed in to the Echelon system - the communications interception network operated by the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. It is designed to capture telephone calls, fax and e-mail messages. And what do all of these countries have in common? That's right, a history of English possession. And where did Freemasonry come from, again?

You better be careful, Commissar, people who start rumours about the Knights Templar, Freemasons, Hospitaliers and Rosicrucians end up having accidents ...

The Knights Templar stuff is all just a red herring, set up to keep people off the real scent. Who do you think pays Umberto Eco's bills? Dan Brown's? That's right, friend. I have it on good authority they're paid in installments of $33,000 quarterly.

Oh, and you know where the headquarters is for all large-scale Masonic interference in the US, right? The Denver International Airport.

Why, you ask? Happy to tell you. First of all, it is much too large for an airport designed to handle the amount of traffic it does (it's larger than some major cities in the continental US) -- clear proof that there's an underground complex beneath it, and the surface stuff is just masking. If you've ever flown through Denver, you also know how amazingly far the airport is from the actual city -- it's downright remote. Furthermore, what about the time capsule in the airport? Anybody else notice the conspicious Freemason symbol in it? And what about those creepy murals on the walls? They've been painted over now, sure, but when it first opened, there were pictures of burning cities, gas-mask-wearing soldiers, little girls in coffins, Masonic symbols and some rather strange, undocumented writing.

What more proof do you need? Listen to what I'm telling you, people, and start preparing.