Conspiracies: Are they real?

11XHooah

Oh, and you know where the headquarters is for all large-scale Masonic interference in the US, right?  The Denver International Airport.

Why, you ask?  Happy to tell you.  First of all, it is much too large for an airport designed to handle the amount of traffic it does (it's larger than some major cities in the continental US) -- clear proof that there's an underground complex beneath it, and the surface stuff is just masking.  If you've ever flown through Denver, you also know how amazingly far the airport is from the actual city -- it's downright remote.  Furthermore, what about the time capsule in the airport?  Anybody else notice the conspicious Freemason symbol in it?  And what about those creepy murals on the walls?  They've been painted over now, sure, but when it first opened, there were pictures of burning cities, gas-mask-wearing soldiers, little girls in coffins, Masonic symbols and some rather strange, undocumented writing.

What more proof do you need?  Listen to what I'm telling you, people, and start preparing.

Sounds like we need a QRF on Denver National Airport....

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

How about the people that see Mary or a saint in things. Like toast, window stains, pee stains on sheets. Or a Mary statue that bleeds or cry. I watch a progam on discover telling how some of these things are done but not all. The real scary part people sell this items on ebay for thousands of dollars.

Do ghost really exist? I have to say yes because more then once I think notice objects in rooms that disappear when I focus on them. maybe its just tricks with light and shadows or the objects has a somebody else problem shield. :shifty:

coincidences between Abraham Lincoln and John F Kennedy

http://www.open.org/~hughesa/humor/presidents.htm

dear lord deus ex is starting to sound moderate comared to Commisar! I suppose Adam Weishup(sp) would love this litter darling.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

How about the people that see Mary or a saint in things. Like toast, window stains, pee stains on sheets. Or a Mary statue that bleeds or cry. I watch a progam on discover telling how some of these things are done but not all. The real scary part people sell this items on ebay for thousands of dollars.

Do ghost really exist? I have to say yes because more then once I think notice objects in rooms that disappear when I focus on them. maybe its just tricks with light and shadows or the objects has a somebody else problem shield. :shifty: 

Maybe JFK is the reincarnation of Lincoln?

And I agree, ghosts definitely exist. I have seen some wierd sh*t.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

yo've actually seen a ghost?!no way :shifty:

Oh, and you know where the headquarters is for all large-scale Masonic interference in the US, right?  The Denver International Airport.

Why, you ask?  Happy to tell you.  First of all, it is much too large for an airport designed to handle the amount of traffic it does (it's larger than some major cities in the continental US) -- clear proof that there's an underground complex beneath it, and the surface stuff is just masking.  If you've ever flown through Denver, you also know how amazingly far the airport is from the actual city -- it's downright remote.  Furthermore, what about the time capsule in the airport?  Anybody else notice the conspicious Freemason symbol in it?  And what about those creepy murals on the walls?  They've been painted over now, sure, but when it first opened, there were pictures of burning cities, gas-mask-wearing soldiers, little girls in coffins, Masonic symbols and some rather strange, undocumented writing.

What more proof do you need?  Listen to what I'm telling you, people, and start preparing.

Sorry, I must have missed something ... prepare for what, exactly?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Do ghost really exist? I have to say yes because more then once I think notice objects in rooms that disappear when I focus on them. maybe its just tricks with light and shadows or the objects has a somebody else problem shield. :p 

yo've actually seen a ghost?!no way :shifty:

Perhaps :shifty:

Sorry, I must have missed something ... prepare for what, exactly?

Why the New World Order of course. Or did I miss something?

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

Pretty freaky. But don't forget: as long as humans exist, there will be wackos coming up with strange theories to explain things they don't understand, whether to get attention or sound smart, or, in some cases, government/America bashing. The same goes for alien abductees and ghost witnesses: you'd be surprised what people will do simply for attention.

I'm not saying all the stuff on this forum is fake (in fact, I'm as much a believer in UFO's, ghosts, and bigfoot as any other). Just take everything you hear with a hint of skepticism. :shifty:

perhaps isn't good enough, have you seen a ghost yes or no simple question!

I saw what I thought to be a ghost. But I can't give you a positive confirmation. And for a while my Mom was with one of those bible groups, and they basically had to go to the houses of people who encountered paranormal activity. When they were there they saw some poltergeist type stuff.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

I saw what I thought to be a ghost. But I can't give you a positive confirmation. And for a while my Mom was with one of those bible groups, and they basically had to go to the houses of people who encountered paranormal activity. When they were there they saw some poltergeist type stuff.

what did it look like and did it say anything?i'm fricken interested! :shifty:

Listen, the new world order will make the globe a better place. Trust me.

I was under the impression that the New World Order only seeked to crush democracy and to control every human being on the planet. :shifty: I also read that they plan on killing off 5.5 billion people in an effort to downsize the population. But hey, that sounds like a better place for sure! :shifty:

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

Listen, the new world order will make the globe a better place. Trust me.

I was under the impression that the New World Order only seeked to crush democracy and to control every human being on the planet. :shifty: I also read that they plan on killing off 5.5 billion people in an effort to downsize the population. But hey, that sounds like a better place for sure! :shifty:

answer the damn question already! <_<

Alright, here is the story. One morning I was brushing my teeth, and I was the only one upstairs. I looked up into the mirror and I saw this person walk past the doorway. The wierd thing was that it was completely opaque. Like a silhouette. And as it walked by I got shivers down my spine. I don't know what it was.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

Alright, here is the story. One morning I was brushing my teeth, and I was the only one upstairs. I looked up into the mirror and I saw this person walk past the doorway. The wierd thing was that it was completely opaque. Like a silhouette. And as it walked by I got shivers down my spine. I don't know what it was.

creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy,did you ever see it again? :shifty:

creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy,did you ever see it again? :shifty:

No, I haven't seen it since thankfully. That had to be one of the freakiest moments of my life.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

During our trip to Gettysburgh, we visited the Krauth house, a place where my dad stayed for his graduate work. While he stayed there, he would sometimes here people walking up and down the stairs and through the hallways, and noone would be there. :shifty:

When we visited, we saw a mist floating at the top of the stairs which quickly disappeared.

During our trip to Gettysburgh, we visited the Krauth house, a place where my dad stayed for his graduate work.  While he stayed there, he would sometimes here people walking up and down the stairs and through the hallways, and noone would be there.  :shifty: 

When we visited, we saw a mist floating at the top of the stairs which quickly disappeared.

crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :shifty:

Anymore ghost encountor stories?

guess not. I would think that it depends on weather you believe in ghosts. Some people will do anything to debunk ghosts.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.