Coolest/Funniest Dialogue

Echani Poetry

"I'm Atton. I actually wasn't supposed to make it into the final game, but I was created at the last minute. Blame my agent. I was actually slated for a spin-off to Jedi Knight, but I don't even want to talk about what happened *there.*"

Samurai Jack: I know it's an odd request, but do you know any Echani poetry?

Handmaiden: Personal shields, I love you so... crafting and fighting with you... exhilirates me... You are the MAIN focus of my life... (except for my melee weapons and and my armor)... I love you so.

Samurai Jack: That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. You Echani have some serious problems.

Handmaiden: Please do not joke about such things. You speak lightly of serious matters to me.

Samurai Jack: Whatever. Look, I'll be going now.

Anyway i was just looking and found these easter eggs. the first one was from when you find Atton in the begging with a high charisma score the other is just there.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"I'm Atton. I actually wasn't supposed to make it into the final game, but I was created at the last minute. Blame my agent. I was actually slated for a spin-off to Jedi Knight, but I don't even want to talk about what happened *there.*"

Anyway i was just looking and found these easter eggs. the first one was from when you find Atton in the begging with a high charisma score the other is just there.

That is not true. I just tried with a consular who started with 18 charisma. He never once said anything like that, just the usual line.

how many times have you beaten it? my guess is that it's after you beat it a lot of times... But sombody else found it on the Lucasfourms.

playing as DS and approaching hk-47:

hk-47: statement: just when i believe my photoreceptors have recorded the last potential aspect of your cruelty to my memory core, you commit a new atrocity that leaves me analyzing its impact for days.

hk-47: you are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence, you are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

exile: i am not here to entertain you, droid.

hk-47: flattery: it is not mere entertaiment, master. it is art.

Oh HK 47, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

1) The above line

2) The love line

3) Mockery: Oh Master, I hate everything you stand for, let's go press our mucas covered lips together in the cargo hold! (reffering to LSM Rev and Bastila)

4) Mockery: Master, I do not trust you, I cannot trust you, and will not trust you! (referring to Carth)

5) Translation: There is a 98% chance he wants you to help him. 2% chance he wants to be blasted, though perhaps that's wishful thinking on my part. (Kotor 1 but who cares)

6) Anytime he refers to Goto as "Fat One"

7) Every time he uses the term "meatbag"

... the list goes on and on... :rolleyes:

sig2.gif

And atton's line when you find a cloth on when you were female exile

Exile-"And looks like there's some clothes here too."

Atton-"Dammit! Err I mean good! It was distracting...for the droids, I mean!

My personal fave? Lets see...honestley, besides the ones mentioned above, I can't think of a funny KOTOR 2 line! :"> Wait a tick...I got an idea for a new thread! *runs off to WoT forums*

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

in Kotor one i liked the "actually i'm a hutt in human form, What the heck do you think i am?"

talk to dark lord not me...

"actually im an almost agless entity. why do you ask?"

Visas-"This place is infested with life.A well placed grenade would cleanse it of the dirty and insignificant souls here."

Exile-"Cleanse away,Visas."

Atton-"Aw lemme shoot him in the back,no-one'll know it was us."

Handmaiden-"Atton,restrain yourself.Besides,a blaster is unnecessary,when a nerve-strike to the neck would incapacitate him painfully without causing any lasting harm."

Atton-"Point taken"

Priceless :geek:

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.